Mod HTML Patriarch [v0.14] [Oranos] [MOD]

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Is there a way to have the default family name than [undefined] if we load a save ?
I'd like to try the mod but i don't want to do everything again... :(
Is there any way to change the name of an existing save? I opened the HTLM but I realized I have no clue what anything does :D
It was my mistake not think about the players that would continue their old saves, and for that i apologize.
I have corrected that and now you can change the name at home, down the sleep button

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mehytes and Tinuss

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
hoooooowwwwwwwww ???????,
Well, forgot that with new rework of the pages, i needed to move it out...
Was just a matter of time untill someone asked for it :b
Will update that one soon too, around 10min, just waiting upload last files, and will update all together.
As an apology, i will leave instructions on how to...

Reactions: mikel2
Feb 17, 2018
Well, forgot that with new rework of the pages, i needed to move it out...
Was just a matter of time untill someone asked for it :b
Will update that one soon too, around 10min, just waiting upload last files, and will update all together.
As an apology, i will leave instructions on how to...
Wait... What just happened, did you modify something online? Is that posible? I was playing and then suddenly BOOM + and - icons everywhere. They don't do anything yet, but they appeared out of nowhere.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Wait... What just happened, did you modify something online? Is that posible? I was playing and then suddenly BOOM + and - icons everywhere. They don't do anything yet, but they appeared out of nowhere.
You have your reply on the 2nd picture :b
It is supoused to only work when you are checking the notes

Reactions: Blackknight666

vexx1313

Jun 13, 2019
I feel like I'm missing something but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this mod to work. I can get the lenny face to work, but afterwards I don't understand how to make it so I can edit stats.

Feb 17, 2018
I feel like I'm missing something but I can't for the life of me figure out how to get this mod to work. I can get the lenny face to work, but afterwards I don't understand how to make it so I can edit stats.
I'm not sure if you can use the code before getting Lenny's face.

rtYYe10

At least I activated the face by clicking on a text box above the image in your house, after that you go to the face, click on it and see a piece of art.

Clown.34

Sep 8, 2018
Yea, and if you scroll down you have a little more talk, just thought of make something fun for people, instead of just mod a the game and go out...

To keep it simple, you ned get dev's note, then the shady note(mine), only them will it be available. will be red before you can interact and green after you've been there.
After you get out there you can use the provided code and have fun.
Custom stats are only available when on "notes" and only aply when you leave there.

Edit. To get the shady note, go sleep

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinuss

ElectricArc

Nov 29, 2018
Do I need the Shady Note to get the Lenny face to work? If so, where/how do I get the Shady Note? I read the note from Oranos but I'm not getting anything about a shady note?