Others Pattern Screamers+ [v0.6.0.4b+] [Strange Girl, Fouzi]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mentoc

Jun 5, 2020
So let me get this straight... the MC had never even touched a boob before the events of this game... but when you look at his design he's got a tall figure with a sculpted muscular body, large pecks, 6-pack and everything!.... yeah I don't buy that for a second!
Would it have hurt to give him a more normal body? shorten him too?
Lastly, change the "female Protagonist " tag since we are playing clearly as a male!
See I think that that is actually intentional. My best guess is that every single person except Charlotte in the mansion is a Pattern Screamer, while the MC has slightly more "reality" than everyone else. If you don't know the lore (which is debated as there is no cannon in SCP) Pattern Screamers are essentially beings with little to no "reality" of their own, so they are highly influenced by other people's impression of them. If you think they are a monster, they become a monster, they bend to what other people think. This is shown best within the scene in the maid's room. She is attempting to show herself as being friendly and happy, but is influenced by Charlotte to be more cold and unstable. When Charlotte walks in she originally does not want to have sex, but is bent by Charlotte to want to. I bet that this is a loop, where Charlotte is toying with all the Pattern Screamers for her amusement. The reason the MC is buff but has never touched a boob is because Charlotte wants that to be the case. If you want to read about Pattern Screamers I would recommend this SCP GOI Format for the Wandsmen.

Reactions: Fouzi

Temmie_Alergic

May 2, 2023
(i play on Android) after the intro comes the phrase "So why......?" and after i click on arrow to continue and game instantly crashes what i need to do to game not crash?

Reactions: MazlumD0

tonyboy12

Jun 11, 2018
Anybody else with the android version having issues where the game crashes suddenly after the prologue?

Necromander11

May 20, 2023
Glad to hear that but maybe buy the official game instead of downloading a pirated version if you want to see more episodes and content

Unlike AAA studios , pirating kills indie studios .
Yea i had to try it out to find the plot and i think ill get it if i ever have money but ill wait till its complete i hate cliffhangers so i don't wanna keep hitting them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RickyPeterson01

yuki096

Jul 3, 2023
the game keeps crashing after the intro, i downloaded the apk thur the mega link. I'll try the other links fingers crossed

yuki096

Jul 3, 2023
Great the game works now, i downloaded the apk from the new link from 2nd-3rd page thanks again

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote