Abandoned Paying Guest [v0.5] [A S Production]

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Deleted member 1420677

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
887829_dp2.jpg

Overview:
Paying Guest is a game about a girl named Bella who has recently moved to a city. It was bella's dream to move to this city but the question is will she survive in this city? Or will she fall to the city's corrupted ways?
Not a lesbian focused game

Thread Updated: 2021-05-12
Release Date: 2021-05-12
Developer: A S Production
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

Extra: Walkthrough Mod*

* This port/version is unofficial and is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!

789875_1141-1024x576-1.jpg 789877_1981-1024x576-1.jpg 972384_498-1024x576-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game looks promising so far. The story is interesting and it's not like every typical corruption game's story, the protagonist is a clever, nice, and beautiful girl. The renders are decent, I can see a pretty nice and sexy model. The animations are a bit puzzling, it still needs quite a bit of polishing.
The language needs some work, it does affect the flow of the game and our level of enjoyment to a certain degree.
This has good potential for different fetishes, even though it's a slow corruption game it does not mean the game is dry. It does have a decent amount of sexual activity.

Or will she fall to the city's corrupted ways? Well that's for you to decide.
Which pretty much means she's completely fucked, both metaphorically and literally. :whistle:

Whelp, time to watch Bella falls into the ever-deepening depths of sluttery.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I hope u make good both paths, because always when the woman is the prota, the slut path is the good way to have the best scenes and in more quantity.. hope if we decide go as decent woman (not like random onlyfan slut) we have good scenes too and enough quantity obv.. looks promising for me, so Ill try it when the game has one or two more updates, keep it dev !

Bunta

May 6, 2018
I hope u make good both paths, because always when the woman is the prota, the slut path is the good way to have the best scenes and in more quantity.. hope if we decide go as decent woman (not like random onlyfan slut) we have good scenes too and enough quantity obv.. looks promising for me, so Ill try it when the game has one or two more updates, keep it dev !
Exactly, not everyone likes a promiscuous slut

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Which pretty much means she's completely fucked, both metaphorically and literally. :whistle:

Welp, time to watch Bella falls into the ever deepening depths of sluttery.
I can't wait.

My sluttification of Bella got side tracked due to an aneurysm after seeing the horrific capitalization and punctuation.
E.g "Hey alfred isn't This uniform a bit tight ?" or
"Good morning Sir , My name is bella and What can i get you today?"

I suspect the author is someone who's English is not their first language and it's not bad, certainly a lot better then a lot of others, but the lack of capitalization of names and start of sentences is maddening.

Renders are not bad.

Another thing I didn't like is this is a female protag game, but the first choice was from the perspective of a male npc.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
I wish there was some consistency in versions. What does 1.0 mean here? The game clocking in at 127mb hopefully isn't finished as is.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I can assure you that the game will have both paths as I have already said in my game description that it is you who decide her character (the question is will she survive in this city? Or will she fall to the city's corrupted ways? Well that's for you to decide .)I will try my best to make it balanced.
Hundreds of Devs has had same exact description as you and it's always more of the same. Force sex, rape corruption, magic ring, sex drug, mind control infected by something that changes her personality like come on that shit played out and to be honest that's a beta male fantasy. I hate ez hoes if a female always ready to fuq I don't want nothing to do with you 9/10 you carry something I don't need in my life.

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes