Abandoned - Paying Guest [v0.5] [A S Production]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Sol_Invictus2009

Really needs an exit option from the Danny express as he is the least interesting character in the game. Literally choosing every worst option with him will still result him being the only real love option in the game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

LightmanP

I made it to day 13 from the second try and found the game to be tedious. The writing is simplistic and isn't really engaging. Progress seemed slow and I didn't find anything special about the characters or interactions. Renders could use some work, the environments were pretty bland. MC and Sofia look good, but they and other characters seemed to lack distinct facial expressions.

There are days where barely anything happens, 1 day was skipped completely. The first date with a guy ends with a kiss, not even some groping or anything.

Overall, the game didn't have anything special for me.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Venoma

**A THUS FAR OVERLOOKED BUT ABOVE AVERAGE FEMALE MC GAME FORMAT, WITHOUT THE TYPICAL TOO HEAVY HANDED FOREIGN DEV FEEL, THAT CHECKS OFF A LOT OF POSITIVE VALUE BOXES **

After initially drawing my interest based on one of the game's strong points, which was the great looking MC model, I waited to do a playthrough until there was some advanced payout scenes with her. So with that box finally checked off, but with the game still seemingly in a still fairly early'ish stages of story development (think my playthrough lasted about a good hour +), here is my current review thoughts:

So for starters this gets plus points right out the gate for being written out in clear english. Which to my understanding was due to bringing on a proof reader for this latest update. That alone made this stand out for me as more enjoyable experience then i typically expect out of any female MC game I play as a native english speaker myself, and is something most foreign devs seemingly always make the early pitfall mistake of de-prioritizing the importance of such under some misguided belief that a few more good looking renders instead will somehow provide adequate compensation for the concession. Good job on that even if the punctuation wasn't perfect. Seriously.

Story is your typical good girl moves to the big city and gradual finds herself put into corrupting situations bit. Nothing ground breaking, but fairly well presented and supported by an unusually more realistic approach to it's MC based corruption pacing. Which in itself almost tempted me to stray from my typical reserved stance to cap any review rating at a hard 4 that isn't comparatively stacking up production value wise with the true elites out there, since a female MC that actually manages *not* to commit too far into either side of the initially corruption presentation extreme is like the rarities of rarities in these types of games. Or basically...she's written in as what i'd more naturally expect a typical of age english girl leaning on the good girl side to act like. None of that "OMG I've never seen penis before and need to be educated and trained in every aspect to how sex works" nonsense, or "I'm a good girl but my inner thoughts to every single guy I see, regardless how repulsively presented they may be, is still going to be constantly commenting on how much I crave their dick". So yeah...major thumbs up on that in general so far even though there are potential hints that could gradually change for the worse latter (looking at that standard inclusion bum in the park scene that flirted the line without crossing it).

I also like the fact that not every single male presented in the game so far has been presented with an accompanying creep angle. In fact, and contrary to what was one of the most completely absurd and intentionally misleading summary evaluations I've ever seen on this board in a previous review, I'd actually go as far as to say the main LI for the MC thus far in the game was perhaps the *least* creepiest and most naturally done meet a guy (that wasn't predefined as their boyfriend as husband) scenario presentation I've ever seen done in a female MC game. Which in itself, and to me at least, was a refreshing change of pace to the every single guy has to be an evil intentioned and disgusting scumbag approach most devs making these games typically default to (not that i don't like those scumbag angles myself mind you, but an offered mix makes for a more ideal presentation imo)

Animations are present on the payout scenes. Not top of the food chain quality ones by any means, but still of the done well enough variety that it adds that extra ump I'd prefer to have there when it's time to fap one out. To note I also liked the fact the payoffs branched out to switch over to scenes with the MC's best friend with other guys as an early and alternative sex scenes outlet.

So yeah, all in all and while this wasn't some standout top 5 games I've ever played experience or anything...I'm really struggling to find anything here I didn't like so far. As a whole it it's a pretty solid start to a female MC game with rare down the road standout potential if it ever manages to get some real funding behind it imo. Which in essence is likely the real core reason you'll read through the thread and find a few frustrated people throwing some extremely petty fueled tantrums over the dev not including a full lesbian only route they are being very continuously vocal about wanting/demanding.

In short - Solid 4 star game that is slipping through the cracks and worth the downloaded play as of the last update if you like female mc corruption games.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Avaron1974

I couldn't give it more than 1 star even if my kittens lives were threatened.

So, backstory here. Game starts out, there were several routes and the hype was on. Several of us asked about a lesbian route and yep, that was a go as well as corruption and loving etc ... normal fempro game stuff. Everyone started off happy.

Few updates later our girl gets forced on a date with what can only be described as the creepiest of stalkers, this in a game where ever .. single .. guy is creepy as fuck is saying something.

So we go on a date we couldn't refuse because rewarding stalking is the way to go. I intentionally messed up the date because I wanted nothing to do with him. He is, and I repeat for emphasis, creepy as fuck. Date over he goes for the kiss and I had our girl back away, nope, we'll have none of that.

Not that it mattered because a few seconds later she was bouncing on his dick. Yep, that's right, choices mean absolutely fuck all.

So we bring up the lesbian route that is no longer a thing and the dev says there was a misunderstanding, it's not a lesbian route, it's a bi route and cock can't be avoided . He called it a lesbian route because other games have done the same ..... yeah, games with lesbian routes.....

Yep, smells like shite to me too.

So I new update, more forced sex, lesbian tag removed because what fucking lesbian stuff. It annoyed me because I believed the bullshit. My fault, should have waited before getting hyped but with some decent female protag games out I thought this might be another.

However with every guy being a complete creep and player choice meaning absolutely nothing all signs point to this being your basic bitch corruption game.

It's basically a kinetic novel with the illusion of choice but the choices are just clickables that do nothing meaningful.

If corruption is your thing, you'll be fine. If you want any choices to matter or at least routes you could follow then pick something else. There are games out there that do everything this does but better.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

gr33nappleboy

As a whole, it still needs quite a bit of work. I don't ever want to be overly critical so I preface what I say with this.

The renders are decent, with Bella looking very attractive. I'm also always a sucker for lesbian action so that intrigued me. As far as other aspects of the game, it does seem like English isn't the dev's primary language and it shows through in the style of writing. I am not going to hold that against him but it does affect the flow of the game and our level of enjoyment to a certain degree. The progression of some days confused me somewhat as well.

The animations were a bit puzzling to say the least. The scenes of Sofia's one night stand and Sahil's daydream of the MC showed promise but still needs quite a bit of polishing.

I don't mean any disrespect to the dev. It's just constructive criticism. There's still quite a bit of work that needs to be done but I trust he can get there with each update/project
  6. 5.00 star(s)

McLovin

I can see a pretty nice and sexy model and rendering.
    Interesting story and characters.
    I hope there will be some corruption and blackmail action soon.
    But for the first impression, it's a pretty good start. Go on, developer!
  7. 2.00 star(s)

doodblob

This is for v0.3, so early days.

Currently it is all a bit boring. Characters are flat, story lacks imagination, graphics are average. There is nothing that makes you care either way about the characters or the story.
    Like I said it is still early days, but I don't think it is worth playing at the moment . I deleted the game and probably won't come back to it.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

kutya1313

This game is look like promising so far, I have given five star in order keep the creator his/her motivation, because it really could be one of the best games. The protagonist is a clever, nice and beautiful girl. I hope there will be a lot of lesbian scene with especially her aunt, and a lot of corruption with her, maybe become her aunt's toy (it just my preferance :D )