RPGM - Completed - PE Teacher Natsuha Gets Violated By Her Students In Another World [Final] [Crazy Nirin]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AspasrtameLord

Average.

Doesn't do anything particularly well or poorly. I don't recommend you spend a lot of time with it unless you are a big fan of this art style and of the RPGMaker system.

There are dozens of better games out there, and dozens of worse ones.

Looking back I realize playing this was not worth my time, but perhaps you will find value in it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Zappky

A little underrated game by the other reviewer.

First of all, the combat is almost non-existence. It is far too easy and Hscene being tied to losing in battle is not compiling way to experience the events.

However, that is pretty much the only real complaint of quality here.

There are plenty to enjoy in this small game:

The plot is simple yet has an interesting twist to it. The secret is even hiding in plain sight. There is even little foreshadowing as to the plot twist in the game before the finale.
    It won't blow your mind, nor it will give you a hot blooded fight that RPG should have, but it is serviceable to holds the player attention throughout the game until the very end.

The hentai scenario with each student(and a teacher) is rather creative, erotic, and keep you guessing what is going to happen next.
    To just spoil one scenario . Shota, the cousin of Natsuha the protagonist, will be trapped in a house. There is no way out. Just you and her. There is a mirror that seemingly showing their near future. Each future is a erotic situation. Now Shota keep trying to deny and avoid every erotic situation as shown in the mirror. However, he keeps failing spectacularly despite planning beforehand to counter each predicted future. Well, and this isnt even the end to this one particular H scenerio. It has one small, but significant twist to it before ending this particular H scenario.

Finally, Natsuha is beautifully designed and drawn. She looks hot,sporty and fitting for a PE teacher that isn't too obnoxiously or too fantastically designed. The game has a good variety of hairstyles, clothing, and facial expression to go along to keep each H-scenerio interesting.

In summary, It is a very short game that is just barely 1hr if you just beat everything up and clear the game. However, you will be experiencing the game at its weakest point. The game has no money, leveling, or interesting combat. It excels in its own rights for being simple, engaging H scenario, and overarching plot with a neat little plot twist.

Rating: Give it a try and enjoy the erotic rather than combat. You will be pleased and have a fun little bite-sized erotic experience. Especially if you have any interest in the design of the heroine, give it a go.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

D-Boy22

combats boring and im sure I would have found all too easy if I understood how to replenished your magic, so you can keep healing when die all I get is game over. didn't see one sex without just going to the recollection room, Don't waste your time with this game, they are much better ones out there
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Diconica

What artwork I could see was good.
    That said I didn't see much that's because of poor game design.
    The game played well. But there was no difficulty at all in this game.
    I had ZERO issue getting through each of the dungeons and never lost.
    It took no real effort.
    I assume you have to loose a fight to see some portion of the sex scenes.
    I saw absolutely ZERO.
    Forcing my character to loose isn't how I like to play. I won't cater to game because the developer is to lazy to balance stuff out.

So if you are the type of person who doesn't mind intentionally loosing just to see a scene you probably will get more enjoyment out of this game than I did.

There isn't much play time in this game. A few minutes per each of the 7 or 8 dungeons or what ever. About a half hour of play time.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Lobbly

This game is simply dumb and the gameplay boring and stupid. You get scenes if you lose. Those scenes are super repetitive and take forever. Don't waste your time trying this out if you've played any good games before.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Zorkman

This is decent for what it is. There are a series of dungeons, and if you choose to lose to the boss, you see a series of sex scenes for the character. The scenes themselves are unique and engaging, with a little bit of something for a lot of different audiences (lactation, domination, submission, etc). The translation is very poor, and makes trying to actually engage with the story very challenging.

The gameplay loop isn't interesting or challenging at all, and quickly gets in the way of the story & h-scenes. All the enemies are stock RPG maker sprites, are identical (except for art), and pose no challenge. The bosses are the same but with slightly more health. The experience probably would have been better if it had been eliminated entirely.

Because of the great & original concept, good scenes, poor translation, and poor gameplay, the game is decent.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

telc0ntar

Rating this 3 stars, though honestly would bump it to 4 cause it was exactly what I expected - short , fun and easily fappable.
    It's MTL, yes, but there's basically no story here. You play as PE teacher gal, get transported to another world, and have to rescue each of the guys from a dungeon. If you lose to the boss, you get on the guy's H-route - where a series of H-scenes play out.
    Art's pretty good, and it took 1-2 hours to complete. Solid 3/5.