Seeking Peaceful games to lighten the heart

BedWarmer

Dec 24, 2023
I have played way too much emotionally scarring games, i really need peaceful games with chill atmosphere and happy and romantic scenes .... I'd prefer either a long game or a completed one... Please no gay or ntr content .... Futas and femboys/traps are the exception....

MidnightKing

Jun 27, 2017
Cozy/lighthearted games are my shit, some I've enjoyed are:

My Time with You is a very easy recommendation if you don't mind Koikatsu. One of my personal favorites.

Mythic Manor is pretty lighthearted and has a solid amount of content.

My Pig Princess is very charming and easily fits the vibe.

Twisted Memories, despite the premise, surprisingly has a lot of very good romance content. There's optional side girls that only have "corruption" paths but even those aren't too extreme. Maybe not quite as chill as others but it fits imo.

V.I.R.T.U.E.S. is literally nothing but a harem sim, and is pretty decent for that kind of mood. Also a rare completed game.

Goddesses Whim is another good one if you again don't mind Koikatsu. There's a few darker themes (mainly slavery), but 95% of the game is pretty chill and cute. Also has some of the best Koikatsu sex scenes I've ever seen.

NoxRenew

Apr 8, 2023
I can only agree with My Time with You and Goddesses Whim. And here are some more recommendations:

Crimson High very, very slow burn, but really nice. Some "darker" backstories, but overall really lighthearted.

A Petal Among Thorns a nice romance based incest game, part one of a triology (but the 3rd part is abandoned or at least onhold at the moment).

Bare Witness also very wholesome, but not a traditional harem game, if thats important for you.

Price of Power well just look at the tags (wholesome, romance, handholding, slow burn, headpats, wholesome handholding sex).