Unity Abandoned Pearldymes [v0.2182] [Pantisniff]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
haMwRfW.png

Overview:
PearlDymes is a hentai breeding role-playing game. The goal in the game is to get your own monster girl(s) who you can feed, clean, train, fuck, fuse, breed and use in battles. Besides this we also want to create some sort of adventure mode, but currently we're working on getting all the base mechanics done. The game is in early development, but we do release alpha builds for our supporters to test out and report bugs on. This game is our current main project, so you can expect this game to be kept updated. Not all of the features are implemented yet, so if you don't like playing an unfinished game, don't download the alpha builds. Also not everything you see of this game is final, so all the animations, gameplay and artwork you see will be improved or replaced. If you want to read more information about PearlDymes, . If you are interested in following development of PearlDymes and/or want to try out an early build, please check out the rewards list.​

Developer/Publisher: Pantisniff - -
Censorship: No
Version: v0.2182
Language: English
Genre: Unity, 2DCG, 3D Animation, Monster Sex, Oral Sex.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -

g0933r87qj23.gif giphy.gif mE4dQBw - Imgur.gif bHVcRkJ - Imgur(1).gif

Leave a Like

Last edited by a moderator:

lordpants

Mar 21, 2017
Wow. I thought that the project had failed. It's been years since that crowdfunding drive and I hadn't heard anything about it since. How are they only at v0.1?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Wow. I thought that the project had failed. It's been years since that crowdfunding drive and I hadn't heard anything about it since. How are they only at v0.1?
They aren't, there's more recent versions.

Reactions: Jeffy91
D

Deleted member 7072

Damn, this shit is quality, I hope someone finds the most recent version. I looked at the various chans and hunted for a torrent of it but came up empty. For real though, the art is lit.
The Demo ends on day 2, and contains:
Washing in bath scene for each of the 4 Pearldymes
HJ/BJ scene for each of the 4 Pearldymes

The latest version has
Washing in bath scene for each of the 4 Pearldymes
HJ/BJ scene for each of the 4 Pearldymes
2x Sex scenes for each of the 4 Pearldymes

Look like $10? gets you access the most recent version? Maybe somebody rich would be awesome and bite that bullet for us?

Last edited by a moderator:

jayp420

Mar 6, 2017
From what I've seen this project is dead and been that way since last year. is dead, forum is dead, blog has nothing new either.

Lusteh

Aug 5, 2016
Oh wow, I've heard about this project more than a year ago, it seemed dead at the time as well..

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
don't know why it is been put on abandoned it is not

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I supported this when it was on offbeatr. But forgot after a while until saw it posted so logged in to forum last release. Sorry bloo my bad i'am home from work sick read damn forum wrong looks like they are right. will upload lastest version they got. re add abandoned again

Last edited:
Reactions: Bloo

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I supported this when it was on offbeatr. But forgot after a while until saw it posted so logged in to forum last release
PearlDymes v0.2182
  • Report this post
Postby SharpCulo » 28 Mar 2016, 09:41
will post 86 / 64 asap
28 Mar 2016, 09:41

Reactions: Jeffy91

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
updated OP added v0.2182 + change log

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I can't click shit in this menu. Has anyone encountered that problem? I've downloaded other versions and it's still the same fucking issue