Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
after i tried it some more time it always dont show me default folder why is it always so difficulkt in games her to get mods

Reactions: Badboy01
Mar 16, 2019

Game/Creator: /

Modder:
Game Version: v1.54

Features:
  • Added a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.
  • Added a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice
  • The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
Tôi chưa thêm tất cả các cảnh vào thư viện.
Cuối cùng tôi sẽ thêm phần còn lại của họ.

Tải xuống:
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

Game/Creator: /

Modder:
Game Version: v1.54

Features:
  • Added a scene gallery that lets you replay sex scenes. All the scenes are already unlocked/viewable, meaning you don't have to replay the game to be able to see the scenes in the gallery.
  • Added a cheat menu that lets you:
    • Refill HP + MP + Stamina
    • Max money
    • Add XP
    • Add all sex potions
    • Add/change your current sacrifice
  • The mod includes the decensor patch, so you don't need to add or activate the patch.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note:
I haven't added all the scenes to the gallery yet.
I'll add the rest of them eventually.

Download:
I don't know how to do it? Can you do a video tutorial on how to install?
Thank you.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
@Ruslan06
If you're missing files then you likely didn't install the mod correctly. Try reading the instructions again.

Tendry29

Nov 23, 2018
The cheat & mod is worked broo thank you
My step For official version
1 unpack exe PQ , with enigmaVBUnpacker.exe
2 for me , For folder after unpack ℅Default blabla% , Rename ( PQ - Modded Version )
3 back to extraction to get file www, Copy www , To PQ - Modded Version , Paste , ya Replace
4 before play the game. Delete the "Peasants Quest NYD154_unpacked.exe. , play the game , You must , Play exe game from PQ - Modded Version , In there PQ.exe play

Tendry29

Nov 23, 2018
How to cheat worked
1 go to house locked , Near house with 2 Horse
2 house locked has open after unpacked no Trouble , you Character like in to portal and somewere place , ask to lain , To give me the cheat stone , lain say , You cheat stone has added to inventor , checkup inventor , Stone cheat Ready , Done Cheat worked

ZOneMilf

Apr 14, 2019
Chaps who had "white screen issues" try renaming %default folder% into something without % symbols. I renamed my folder into DONTBEACUNT and it worked for me. Could be a quirk of how windows handles folders in certain foreign countries (france in my case)
thank man

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes