Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Feb 12, 2019
I have done done everything step by step and this stupid mod still dosen't work, the door keeps saying it locked.
So can you please going over how to do it more specifically because this is getting on my nerve!!!

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
do the scenes have to be unlocked first or are they already unlocked no matter if you played the game or not ?????
Nope that's the whole point of the mod and the best thing about it. just go into the room listen to the explanation and watch any of the available scenes you want. Mind you the game has been steadily developing for a Long time so there are a LOT of scenes and several variations of them so they are not all in the Mod yet. But the Modder plans to eventually add them all in.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
When I try to open the game with the unpacker ...... no folder is created
I have done done everything step by step and this stupid mod still dosen't work, the door keeps saying it locked.
So can you please going over how to do it more specifically because this is getting on my nerve!!!
If you are playing the unofficial compressed version, only do this:
1. Unzip the mod and put the folder named "www" from the mod inside your Peasants Quest folder.

This mod is admittedly the hardest to install out of all of my mods because the developer 'encrypts'/packs this game into an .exe which you have to unpack first to be able to use the mod. I've written the instructions as specific and clearly as I could though.

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Albert Morote

Mar 30, 2018
Hello. Going south of the initial village, when I move to next map, an error message is displayed: "Failed to load: img/faces/ErevisDaughterTeen.png" The file does not exist, I tried to copy another image and rename it but it's still giving error. any advice?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hello. Going south of the initial village, when I move to next map, an error message is displayed: "Failed to load: img/faces/ErevisDaughterTeen.png" The file does not exist, I tried to copy another image and rename it but it's still giving error. any advice?
Are you sure you have the 1.51 version of the game?

corey peters

Sep 30, 2018
my game got stuck in the shrine scene in the tower of dread after i applied the lains mod.can anybody give me a save file plz

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
my game got stuck in the shrine scene in the tower of dread after i applied the lains mod.can anybody give me a save file plz
I'm 90% sure that's a bug from 1.51 and not the mod. I think it's fixed in 1.52

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I'm still not sure what to do really... when I unzip the mod file I get the unpacker and a "www" folder.
Where do I put those?
And am I supposed to then click the unpackerfile after merging the 2 "www"-files in the original gamefolder?
When I do, it dissapears and my antivirus says it has quarantined a possible harmful file... no new folder is created.
I belive I'm using the non-compressed game.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm still not sure what to do really... when I unzip the mod file I get the unpacker and a "www" folder.
Where do I put those?
And am I supposed to then click the unpackerfile after merging the 2 "www"-files in the original gamefolder?
When I do, it dissapears and my antivirus says it has quarantined a possible harmful file... no new folder is created.
I belive I'm using the non-compressed game.
You'll have to turn off your antivirus or tell it that the unpacker is safe. Then follow the install instructions again.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
You'll have to turn off your antivirus or tell it that the unpacker is safe. Then follow the install instructions again.
I just DL'd the compressed game instead... worked like a charm;)
Thanks for the help and also for the mod.(y)

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
it freezes bro .. cant move from here.. dunno y.. clicks are not responsive (keyboard n mouse both)

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
it freezes bro .. cant move from here.. dunno y.. clicks are not responsive (keyboard n mouse both)
That's a problem with game, not the mod. Download the 1.52 version of the game.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes