Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Thank you so much brother.. for the hard work.. i couldve said bro... but ur a brother (went the extra mile) :D.. thanx again
Thanks for the hard work. I do love the story of PQ but after 8+ hours the gameplay gets a little tedious.

also can your mod add other potions too (or potion ingredients)?

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks for the hard work. I do love the story of PQ but after 8+ hours the gameplay gets a little tedious.

also can your mod add other potions too (or potion ingredients)?
If you wanna increase the amount of a certain Item you could try save editor ? recoding a Mod to include every single item might be too much work but save editting is easy and very much customizable you can change player stats and money too.
--- easiest way to edit saves.

technically you could have more than even the preset limit (99 in PQ and most other RPGM games) but I wouldn't suggest that since I cannot tell you for sure if that would work in every game or if it will or won't adversely affect the save file... I tried it once in another game and it seemed ok there.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
If you wanna increase the amount of a certain Item you could try save editor ? recoding a Mod to include every single item might be too much work but save editting is easy and very much customizable you can change player stats and money too.
--- easiest way to edit saves.

technically you could have more than even the preset limit (99 in PQ and most other RPGM games) but I wouldn't suggest that since I cannot tell you for sure if that would work in every game or if it will or won't adversely affect the save file... I tried it once in another game and it seemed ok there.
True. I was thinking more along the lines of an "all potions" button like how the sex potions works. But that may screw things up in the code if you get potions that havnt been discovered yet

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
It's telling you there's not enough space on your computer. Delete stuff.
It keeps saying there’s not enough space once working directory what am I suppose to do
Like Maim Lain said... At least make some space on the drive that you are trying to put these files in... if there is enough space on that drive already then you probably need to free up some space in the drive that your windows is installed in... sometimes when extracting files, Free space is needed on the drive the OS is installed in for Virtual memory reasons. the computer uses the main drive as a temporary storage while extracting. Usually the default drive with Windows is the C drive.
P.S. Make sure that you empty your recycle bin... that's where files go if you use the normal delete function instead of actually being deleted. Shift+delete, deletes them properly skipping the Recycle bin.

Also as a general rule you should keep at-least 500 MB of free space on your main drive, it helps the processor run faster.

Ghost92Ash

Nov 15, 2018
i keep getting this error "[x] There is not enough space in working directory. Unpacking would most likely fail!" when i unpack using enigma unpacker even though i have more than enough space. Any solutions?

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
i keep getting this error "[x] There is not enough space in working directory. Unpacking would most likely fail!" when i unpack using enigma unpacker even though i have more than enough space. Any solutions?
How much free space do you have on disk ? Sounds like your comp needs a tune up.

<--- check this out for more solutions and follow them carefully at your own risk, also suggest disk cleanup and shutting off unimportant background programs and the browser before trying the unpacking again. Hope it helps Good luck.

Login500

May 17, 2017
I did exactly like the instructions say but when I start the game from game.exe I just get a white window. pls help and sorry for the trouble

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I did exactly like the instructions say but when I start the game from game.exe I just get a white window. pls help and sorry for the trouble
did the game work for you before you installed the mod ? your issue sounds like another issue I heard of which occurs when assets don't load cause you are missing some DLL files.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah it works just fine without the mod
hmm IDK then maybe the Mod Dev can help better wait for them to respond. Good luck.
Check the first few pages of the thread, the issue has been brought up by other's and the Modder has already solved it there.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
That means you probably didn't put the mod files in the right place.

Login500

May 17, 2017
hmm IDK then maybe the Mod Dev can help better wait for them to respond. Good luck.
Check the first page of the thread I think it's already been answered there.
Hm well I guess I'm also retarded. I forgot to rename it :/
Thx anyways

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes