Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Chaps who had "white screen issues" try renaming %default folder% into something without % symbols. I renamed my folder into DONTBEACUNT and it worked for me. Could be a quirk of how windows handles folders in certain foreign countries (france in my case)

woooop111

Jan 21, 2018
Chaps who had "white screen issues" try renaming %default folder% into something without % symbols. I renamed my folder into DONTBEACUNT and it worked for me. Could be a quirk of how windows handles folders in certain foreign countries (france in my case)
That did it! Thank you.

crikey_buum

Nov 30, 2018
Now to be fair, I noticed afterwards that Lain's guide to install the mod DOES mention you should rename the folder, but for some reason, it didnt register in my brain I guess :D

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
So does this not work with the compressed version of the game ? I tried the enigma unpack on the appliction/executable file and got this issue :-
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So does this not work with the compressed version of the game ? I tried the enigma unpack on the appliction/executable file and got this issue :-
[+] x86 executable
[x] Expected section name ".enigma2", found ".reloc"
[x] This file is not protected with Enigma Virtual Box or is hacked.
Do only step 4 in the instructions. Just put the "www" folder from the mod in your game folder.

Takadura

Jan 27, 2018
Someone with good heart can do seila a small video of how to put this mod whenever I do the White screen.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Do only step 4 in the instructions. Just put the "www" folder from the mod in your game folder.
AWESOME ! coincidentally I was wishing for it to be exactly that easy when I was typing that post. Thank you :)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Man this mod is amazing, cheat stone is the Farmer's best friend specially for returning players that wanna just enjoy the new content. Can't wait till you add in the teleportation feature then it will be the perfect mod and I love the way you added your own lil avatar in the scene replay room, Love the personal touch. Keep up the good work :3

Reactions: Maid Lain

JPatrick

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, everytime I try to use the mod, I get a "This door is locked" appear. I have unpacked it successfully and I am not sure what is going on. I copy and pasted the www file from the original folder to the modded folder and it still doesn't work. I just want to make sure of something. For step 4 you want me to copy the www folder that came with the modded version and put it in the main game folder or what?? Please explain.

Reactions: RedBanzai-nsfw

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi, everytime I try to use the mod, I get a "This door is locked" appear. I have unpacked it successfully and I am not sure what is going on. I copy and pasted the www file from the original folder to the modded folder and it still doesn't work. I just want to make sure of something. For step 4 you want me to copy the www folder that came with the modded version and put it in the main game folder or what?? Please explain.
4. Put the folder named "www" from the mod inside your "PQ - Modded Version" folder.

In the mod's zip file there is a folder named www, you put that inside of the folder that you named PQ - Modded Version.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
so having the compressed version is a lot more simpler? i'll have two of that please!

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
Having a weird issue, when I used the unpacker on the .exe launcher, nothing happens after It finishes packing. However, when I attempt to unpack again I can see the mod folder and exe when searching to unpack. Has anyone had this issue?
This is what I can see from the unpack option.
haha.PNG
This is what I see in the folder regularly.
1550711516802.png

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Having a weird issue, when I used the unpacker on the .exe launcher, nothing happens after It finishes packing. However, when I attempt to unpack again I can see the mod folder and exe when searching to unpack. Has anyone had this issue?
Have you tried refreshing the windows explorer window of the folder? That's my only guess, sorry.

kunpeng

Jan 17, 2019
I have tried that, maybe ill restart my pc, might help, thanks anyways.
Yep no luck, I even tried to copy it from that unpack view, also tried to compress it with winrar it doesn't show it anywhere, like the file doesn't exist but it keeps saying it does.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes