Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
no, it only works for compatible versions

This mod is obsolete since PQ v2.06, so don't use it, and don't use save from it, bc it'll break your game

but you can use in-game cheat mode, and sprit potions to see some scenes again...

TheFuture667

Feb 2, 2018
no, it only works for compatible versions

This mod is obsolete since PQ v2.06, so don't use it, and don't use save from it, bc it'll break your game

but you can use in-game cheat mode, and sprit potions to see some scenes again...

how can I use the in-game cheats?

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
There is a tree stump with some rocks to the right of it in lower left of Weirdwood, above Spider Cave. if you click on those rocks you'll activate cheat mode, and it'll spawn a several chests full of loot over the course of the game.

lionelkirito

May 26, 2018
I have problem with shop lady, i cant talk to her after i got the mod works, i tried it without the mod and it worked, is there any way to fix it?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
I have problem with shop lady, i cant talk to her after i got the mod works, i tried it without the mod and it worked, is there any way to fix it?
same we have to wait mod update but i been wait too long now and use it everytime game update and it work with bug it normal

Reactions: sanin123

BIG_MAN_HARRY

Oct 25, 2021
Sup guys,

Everytime i copy the content of the mod over to the www, then run the game it gives me the error : "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png", i have narrowed down the problem to the system.json file but cant find the command/code that tells it to go find "IconSet.png" also i have tried making the file but that doesnt work either, any advice?

• Angry
Reactions: fixrapid
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes