Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mallard48

Sep 4, 2017
I'm I doing something wrong, As mega saying The file you are trying to download is no longer available an error or just been deleted?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Not sure if it's the cheat mode. But occasionally the game just quits, dies completely no window. I suspect it's something to do with the cheat mod, because it never happened on vanilla game (but that's just what I observed).

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
with the update i've got 3 scenes....2 with beth and 1 with frida. Did i miss anything?

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
ran into a problem, am using the official version of the game but when i use the EnigmaVBUnpacker on the game exe, it some times says i got not enough space in the disk or this "There is not enough space in working directory" help me!!!!

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
whats the EnigmaVBUnpacker.exe for?
so Im unzipping the files, and using the enigmapacker, but its not working. I'm not sure what to do next
Read the installation instructions.

with the update i've got 3 scenes....2 with beth and 1 with frida. Did i miss anything?
Those are the only new scenes I added to the gallery in the latest update.

ran into a problem, am using the official version of the game but when i use the EnigmaVBUnpacker on the game exe, it some times says i got not enough space in the disk or this "There is not enough space in working directory" help me!!!!
It means exactly what is says. You don't have enough space and your hard drive disk.

Not sure if it's the cheat mode. But occasionally the game just quits, dies completely no window. I suspect it's something to do with the cheat mod, because it never happened on vanilla game (but that's just what I observed).
No idea why that would be happening, sorry.

I'm I doing something wrong, As mega saying The file you are trying to download is no longer available an error or just been deleted?
The download link is correct, so your connection is the issue.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
is 10 gb is not enough?
Is that 10GB on your main drive ? The one that windows is installed in, which is mostly the C drive by default. unpacking temporarily uses virtual memory on the main drive so if you are unpacking a 2 GB file and have 500 GB empty in the Drive you are trying to unpack to but only 1GB free in the Main drive then it will still say you don't have enough memory/space.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So When the mod is applied it creates a new directory. After you copy in the files as directed are the original files needed? Can the PQ - Modded Version directory be copied up and the original directory and files be deleted?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
So When the mod is applied it creates a new directory. After you copy in the files as directed are the original files needed? Can the PQ - Modded Version directory be copied up and the original directory and files be deleted?
Yeah you can move the PQ - Modded Version folder and delete the original exe and stuff.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes