Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
why it always says not enough space on unpacker, i have at least 12 gb free storage
I think the unpacker needs around 16+ GB free to run. The game is only 2GB when unpacked, but I think the program requires a lot more just to be safe in case the thing it's unpacking is heavily compressed. So it won't actually use all that space except the 2GB, it just requires more free space to run.

Reactions: Canto Forte

xxxreyxxx

Jun 21, 2018
I think the unpacker needs around 16+ GB free to run. The game is only 2GB when unpacked, but I think the program requires a lot more just to be safe in case the thing it's unpacking is heavily compressed. So it won't actually use all that space except the 2GB, it just requires more free space to run.
i already solved it by using unpacker v.055

Reactions: Franko_j

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Updated the mod to work with 1.71

Mathew joe
There's not even an official android version of the game though..

Verk

Feb 23, 2019
delete the unpacked one and make sure to move the www from the original game file to the modded file

Genradragon

Jun 24, 2018
id did that and can enter the building and are getting the cheat stone.
but after playing the game i would say a lot of the scenes are missing.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
using the compressed game I added your rar content to "www" file but I can't enter the house.. help please
You didn't put the "www" folder from the mod zip file into the correct folder. Read the instructions again.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes