Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
You probably aren't playing the 1.76 game version. Check your folder name to see your game version (don't check the version it says on the main menu).

You either didn't let the extractor completely extract the game, skipped one of the steps in the instructions, or did one of the instructions wrong.
I followed the instructions exactly and waited till it said done extracting and finished before i closed it still the same
So it isn't me causing the problems

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I followed the instructions exactly and waited till it said done extracting and finished before i closed it still the same
So it isn't me causing the problems
Then you misunderstood one of the instructions. If you're not sure then you could try downloading the compressed version of the game since the instructions for that version is easier.

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I have a problem with enigma unpacker. I tried to run the program, but it gives a sound and does not execute the program. I downloaded 0.41a version of enigma unpacker, and when i tried to unpack it gives an error with the same sound and saying access violation at address 00476006.

1568736382438.png

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have a problem with enigma unpacker. I tried to run the program, but it gives a sound and does not execute the program. I downloaded 0.41a version of enigma unpacker, and when i tried to unpack it gives an error with the same sound and saying access violation at address 00476006.
Try right clicking and running the program as an administrator. If that doesn't work I'm not sure what the problem is, sorry.

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019

View attachment 403510
im sorry bro .. but i fell on the floor laughing when i saw u saved the game in 'English papers' .. kudos xD

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
I'm missing scenes (well that's what I'm guessing) and I wanted to know where I could get them.
Marked them in the picture attached. (The 3 on the right; are those the three vampires?)
I already missed them when I stopped playing. (version 1.54; finished activating the portals)

Thanks in advance
PsQu.png

Edit: Found the scene for the girl on the left side by pure coincedence xD
But still l can't talk to her :S

Last edited:

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm missing scenes (well that's what I'm guessing) and I wanted to know where I could get them.
Marked them in the picture attached. (The 3 on the right; are those the three vampires?)
I already missed them when I stopped playing. (version 1.54; finished activating the portals)

Thanks in advance

Edit: Found the scene for the girl on the left side by pure coincedence xD
But still l can't talk to her :S
Those aren't implemented in the gallery. I believe the quest/scene for the vampires is west (left) of the main town in the graveyard.

• Sad
Reactions: ctrl2 and Aurelio1

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Mod works fine, running the Enigma app and moving the /www folder included in the mod file into the unpacked game is all that's necessary besides renaming the unpacked game folder. Misread moving game save's as the same thing as the mod file.

Doesn't look like the gallery has been updated in awhile, probably a lot of work to catch up at this point but it would be appreciated (y)

Reactions: ctrl2 and Maid Lain

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
Downloaded 3 times and did the steps again, and there is no way I could enter in the house, but the chests worked. Also there is no way to open the menu, btw I find a weird trigger behind the house DOWN the "cheat house".

Mar 5, 2018
I'm having the exact same prob as Fapstroke.

Downloaded v1.76
Downloaded Attached file here
Unzipped both
Unpacked Game exe
Renamed unpacked folder
put the www folder into the new folder
locked when I try to enter house

tried it with the mega link too. Idk, maybe you missed some code somewhere?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes