Peasants Quest - Lain's Scene Gallery & Cheat Mod [v2.01] [Maim Lain]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Alexornis

Feb 23, 2019
I'm having the exact same prob as Fapstroke.

Downloaded v1.76
Downloaded Attached file here
Unzipped both
Unpacked Game exe
Renamed unpacked folder
put the www folder into the new folder
locked when I try to enter house

tried it with the mega link too. Idk, maybe you missed some code somewhere?
It not miss code. I thinks you doing something miss.

Manaflask

Jul 31, 2018
I repeated the process 4 times, checked 3 times every step. But it does not work, the cheat chest appears but the house it's not accesible.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I'm having the exact same prob as Fapstroke.

Downloaded v1.76
Downloaded Attached file here
Unzipped both
Unpacked Game exe
Renamed unpacked folder
put the www folder into the new folder
locked when I try to enter house

tried it with the mega link too. Idk, maybe you missed some code somewhere?
There is no missing code. My guess is you're likely doing steps 3 & 4 incorrectly by assuming your "www" save folder is the "www" folder from the mod zip file, or not using the correct game .exe
If you can't figure it out, try using the compressed version of the game since the installation is easier.

I repeated the process 4 times, checked 3 times every step. But it does not work, the cheat chest appears but the house it's not accesible.
You're doing one of the steps incorrectly.
If you can't figure it out, try using the compressed version of the game since the installation is easier.

Mar 5, 2018
There is no missing code. My guess is you're likely doing steps 3 & 4 incorrectly by assuming your "www" save folder is the "www" folder from the mod zip file, or not using the correct game .exe

You're doing one of the steps incorrectly.
nope, didnt even transfer my saves.
zipped it outside of official game and placed the www that was unzipped to the new folder.
so something isnt working

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
nope, didnt even transfer my saves.
zipped it outside of official game and placed the www that was unzipped to the new folder.
so something isnt working
Good luck trying to get him or her to admit it as apparently the instructions are pefect yet more people are having issues with it then are not.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Good luck trying to get him or her to admit it as apparently the instructions are pefect yet more people are having issues with it then are not.
This thread has almost 200,000 views. A few thousand people have used the mod without any issue.

As I've said many times, if you both aren't able to figure out what's wrong then just use the mod with the compressed version of the game.

baltic1284

Apr 27, 2019
This thread has almost 200,000 views. A few thousand people have used the mod without any issue.

As I've said many times, if you both aren't able to figure out what's wrong then just use the mod with the compressed version of the game.
Guess what when players say they are having a problem with your mod and first thing do is blame guess what happens they then don't try the other forms why try another form when it is also broken.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
can you throw off the link to Yandex or google?
Right under the download link is an attachment link that you can click to download. If you're able to connect to F95, you'll be able to download the attachment.

rickwalberg

Jun 5, 2017
getting an error where i cant unpack the .exe its saying that there is not enough space in the directory. unpacking likely to fail.

Mar 5, 2018

Apparently I was skipping replacing files instead of actually replacing them, my bad.
just me being stupid like usual i guess.

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
I followed the steps exactly and the door is locked for me :/

And yea im running use the game exe, since i dont even have the other exes anymore, tried a bunch of stuff but cant get it to work.
I have the Same problem the door is locked.....

Eosuede

Jun 13, 2019
I followed the steps exactly and the door is locked for me :/

And yea im running use the game exe, since i dont even have the other exes anymore, tried a bunch of stuff but cant get it to work.

Hey do this it will work..... step 4. is most likey your error....

IF YOU ARE PLAYING THE UNOFFICIAL COMPRESSED VERSION, ONLY DO THIS:

1. Unzip the mod and put the folder named "www" from the mod inside your Peasants Quest folder.

If you are playing the official version, follow these instructions:

1. Unzip the mod and use the EnigmaUnpacker on your Peasants Quest exe.
  2. This will create a new game folder for you called "%default folder% which you should rename to "PQ - Modded Version".
    • If you don't rename the folder the game won't start.
  3. Copy your "www" folder that has your saves and paste it in the new "PQ Modded Version" folder.
  4. Put the folder named "www" from the mod inside your "PQ Modded Version" folder.
  5. Use the new .exe in this folder called "Game" to play the game. Delete the "Peasants Quest NYD171_unpacked.exe"

Reactions: Wasara005
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes