Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I ment to say that the april updare is supposedly focused on making thr early stage of the game less grindy so people could get exp and stuff without even leaving town
More to do in town besides working at the blacksmith's and the crop field for the farmer... fascinating. I assume you are talking about working at the bakery with the Hobbit to make cumcakes... I mean... cupcakes.
Right? Greta mst be a freak under the sheets.... can't wait to unravel her bossom and mysteries
Yessss YESSSSS ! get more people onboard the Greta Train.
I was actually thinking about a threeway with Frida and the new Hobbit..
Just use the hobbit as a Dildo..... : P
Interesting thought and not entirely out of the realm of Possibility... maybe after Frida has given birth... she seems pretty tight right now... that hobbit will see things no one else ever has.

My thoughts exactly... so that's why I think the mentioning of a relative for Frida might had a better alternative... atleast if Tinkerer doesn't plan to introduce said character later on... which seems rather unlikely currently.
Hmmm what exactly do you mean by "better alternative" ?
As for Goblins getting their hands on Frida and MC's baby, you know Frida, the MC and almost every player of Peasant's Quest would go to extreme lengths to get back an offspring from the damn goblins if they tried that.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
As for Goblins getting their hands on Frida and MC's baby, you know Frida, the MC and almost every player of Peasant's Quest would go to extreme lengths to get back an offspring from the damn goblins if they tried that.
the mayor would have to declare he's bankrupt
Interesting thought and not entirely out of the realm of Possibility... maybe after Frida has given birth... she seems pretty tight right now... that hobbit will see things no one else ever has.
it's not gonna happen without mind-control. it's the same reason Frida was excluded from the "A girlfriend" poll

Reactions: J II D

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
the mayor would have to declare he's bankrupt
The mountains would turn red with goblin blood... or whatever color their blood is.I'd wear their skulls and spines like the Predators. I'd burn weirdwood to ashes if one of my babies got threatened :mad: ... even babies we had with Mia.
it's not gonna happen without mind-control. it's the same reason Frida was excluded from the "A girlfriend" poll
Is that the poll that selected who'd get to be in the threesome with Baby red and MC ?

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The mountains would turn red with goblin blood... or whatever color their blood is.I'd wear their skulls and spines like the Predators. I'd burn weirdwood to ashes if one of my babies got threatened :mad: ... even babies we had with Mia.
if that ever happened I'd do 2 things...
1) ask vixenatrix for a lift and be all "Dracarys mothafuckas!"
2) use the waystones to teleort all the ghouls to the goblin village and let them loose

and yes that was the poll to decide who the daughter would have fun with

J II D

Aug 22, 2018

Is that the poll that selected who'd get to be in the threesome with Baby red and MC ?
Well.....
If there happened to be a Game of Thrones scenario where i have to give my Male baby's away in this game.... I wouldn't oppose it ^^.

But threesome....
My end goal in this game is just a World-some....
Every female(being) pregnant, every daughter pregnant, every male "out of the picture".

Just one big happy family ^^ ..
But that will takes years and years of development of this game

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
if that ever happened I'd do 2 things...
1) ask vixenatrix for a lift and be all "Dracarys mothafuckas!"
2) use the waystones to teleort all the ghouls to the goblin village and let them loose
I like your style... it beats my idea of just carrying a few barrels full of mana potions and lighting up the mountains with thunder............ fire on the mountain... run run Run !
Vixen... another baby I can't wait to meet... I wonder how much would she allow the daddy to be included in her childs life... Unless MC masters the Summoning spell's shape shifting abilities and turns into a giant dragon he won't be giving the kid any flying lessons.

If there happened to be a Game of Thrones scenario where i have to give my Male baby's away in this game.... I wouldn't oppose it ^^.
Idk... for me it would depend... if the kid is an unredeemable toxic douchebag I'd probably give em up too. :unsure: better than letting him run rampant ruining all the nice things.
As for the rest I am totally into the world domination theme in my games too... but Peasant's Quest, As I am sure you guys are aware... has more of an intellectual story in it rather than the kinda game where you could just grind and amass a fortune to own everything in sight... and the story is interesting.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Vixen... another baby I can't wait to meet... I wonder how much would she allow the daddy to be included in her childs life... Unless MC masters the Summoning spell's shape shifting abilities and turns into a giant dragon he won't be giving the kid any flying lessons.
my guess by how happy she is that the peasant asks how they are doing is: she would allow him to be very present, and maybe his presence could be used to help the dragonling's transformation learning as it woul have a humna to base the shape and habits. and if the peasant accidentally fell down a cliff, the dragonling could spread the wings in panic and fly like there was no tomorrow

Reactions: J II D

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
my guess by how happy she is that the peasant asks how they are doing is: she would allow him to be very present, and maybe his presence could be used to help the dragonling's transformation learning as it woul have a humna to base the shape and habits. and if the peasant accidentally fell down a cliff, the dragonling could spread the wings in panic and fly like there was no tomorrow
... yes I can picture it now... the child saying "look mommy I look just like papa ^_^" ... ohhh that adorable little dragonic face... I could just pinch his/her scales off >_< ... The dragon child might even be able to master its human form further than Vixen and maybe even come down to the town to see how the humans live.
All things considered the MC is definitely on his way of having a mighty army of his own children.
This is weird... for the first time I am interested in the fatherhood aspect of an H-game... Tinkerer what have you wrought upon us !

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
ok three questions.... 1. Im at the Ancient temple arrangement for the columns? 2. The daughter (hottie) is suggestive what do I do with her? 3. the final acts for activating the waystones??

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
ok three questions.... 1. Im at the Ancient temple arrangement for the columns? 2. The daughter (hottie) is suggestive what do I do with her? 3. the final acts for activating the waystones??
I only read 1 question....

1: Good for you....... Now think....6 different colored rooms, 6 different colored colums ... (what could the solution be:oops::rolleyes:)
2: Listen to her......
3: Do it......

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I only read 1 question....

1: Good for you....... Now think....6 different colored rooms, 6 different colored colums ... (what could the solution be:oops::rolleyes:)
2: Listen to her......
3: Do it......
don't forget the decensor file or you will be sad

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
1: Answered in the post above.
2: Don't forget the frigging Decensor patch from the OP. She has the HOTTEST Scenes in the game so far.
3: NVM just check out this post :-

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
1: Answered in the post above.
2: Don't forget the frigging Decensor patch from the OP. She has the HOTTEST Scenes in the game so far.
3: NVM just check out this post :-

And don't forget to have at least 500 gold when getting some supplies back from the Bandits...(for when D wants to buy new clothes).
I had multiple times that amount, but i am reading horror stories if you have less that amount :cry:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Everyone think that a girl like Frida would even take the slightest chance that her kid is robed by Goblins?
The way I see her she will personally stomp out every Goblin settlement in the surrounding that won't bow to her or atleast give her a worthy fight (she IS pregnant so no need to take a risk)[Shakalah would probably offer a fight and the MC would just have to assure Frida that they won't harm their Child in any way]...
but stompeing out that many settlements sure will take some time... perfect reason to be out for a while, dureing the waystone Quest

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If Frida was really going on a subjugation quest she would have written it on the note. Since the peasant is the only one that is supposedly welcome in Fridahelm, that note was for him. If Frida wrote that she went to her sister, then that is where she went.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And that's why I talk about a better alternative for that note if he doesn't intend to add said sister at any time in the future... and since he only wanted to cover certain likes/fetishes with a single girl I doubt we'll get yet another "Giantess"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But you are assuming that he has no plans to add her
That's right... I don't...since in no post did he ever talk about adding another girl.. giant or not... he has been announcing the Halfling cook and even Vixentarix and Caleah way ahead of them actually being included... Frida's Sister only got a mentioning in said note...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Well no developer gives away all the features they are adding ahead of time... and like it has been mentioned here previously why even mention a character if there's no Possibility of adding them ? The developer may or may not add the new character in, it's completely at his discretion but the character being mentioned puts it in the zone of possibility of being added... Frida could have left a note saying she is visiting family, or her father, or her tribe, or she's going to go to some village for whatever bullshit purpose. But he specified a Sister. Also speaking of kinks... I don't recall the MC banging any other set of sisters either. two Giantesses could be the first pair of sisters he gets involved with... who knows ?
Tinkerer does love surprising people...

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
wow, played this ages ago but stopped because ntr cant be avoided in some places then he goes and adds incest when everyone else is removing it? why must you make my feelings so conflicted?

...ps thank you

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes