J II D

Aug 22, 2018
:eek: have some mercy on the poor little thing :p she wouldn't be able to handle that size. That look on her face... either MC initiated Surprise Butt secks or she is having trouble coping with his normal size as it is... unless he is already using a P.G. Potion. Also is it just me or do her breasts seem larger than they did in the previous preview pic ?

Can't really blame you, there are much more excited things in store for the future. Can't stop wondering about like 20 different things that are yet to be added to the game.
Could also be that he "just" fondled her when she was grabbing something of the table and was spooked by that.
But yeah, have mercy... P.G potion... Damn.....You will tear right through her

Right ? .
With every female character in the game my head is filled with multiple future ideas/adventures.
But i need to pace myself because surely not all of it will be in the game, and i don't want to be disappointed ^^

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Could also be that he "just" fondled her when she was grabbing something of the table and was spooked by that.

Right ? .
With every female character in the game my head is filled with multiple future ideas/adventures.
But i need to pace myself because surely not all of it will be in the game, and i don't want to be disappointed ^^
why do you and @Zeca Suez think I ment P to V ? MC could simply drink the potion before getting a titjob, this way she would have to hug the whole penis

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I believe she is just surprised by where she's touched
they are the same size, we just see them under the proper angle
Yeah looks like the MC sneaked his snake inside her there... and it could be gravity or it could be the apron sagging and making em look bigger. :unsure:

Right ? .
yeah PQ is definitely on my list of things to grab and bring back from the future IF I even end up finding a time machine XD ... there's a baby dragon on the way, more demon babies, maybe an angel baby, ogre baby ? , possibility of orc babies if we ever find an orc chick to impregnate, and who knows what else Tinkerer plans on adding. Soooo much content to come *_*

Reactions: J II D

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Yeah looks like the MC sneaked his snake inside her there... and it could be gravity or it could be the apron sagging and making em look bigger. :unsure:

yeah PQ is definitely on my list of things to grab and bring back from the future IF I even end up finding a time machine XD ... there's a baby dragon on the way, more demon babies, maybe an angel baby, ogre baby ? , possibility of orc babies if we ever find an orc chick to impregnate, and who knows what else Tinkerer plans on adding. Soooo much content to come *_*
I often thought of that.
What would you do if you could go 10 years into the future for a day.

Money...no
Knowledge...no.

Take a 25TB Hard Disk drive, plant it full with all the games released the last 10 years... And Voila:geek:

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
why do you and @Zeca Suez think I ment P to V ? MC could simply drink the potion before getting a titjob, this way she would have to hug the whole penis
Oh ... my friend... I love your beautiful mind and all it's fantastic Ideas ... I'd love to watch Caleah and Rosey double hugging that Gigantic dong and grinding up and down on it... a nice Animated scene with their tongues lolling out and maybe Erevi's daughter standing besides in a cheer-leader uniform cheering them on .... XD "GO DADDY !!!"

Take a 25TB Hard Disk drive, plant it full with all the games released the last 10 years... And Voila:geek:
Could be the richest and most loved man in the world if you did that... though some Developers might hate you passionately XD

technically it took few updates for a female goblin to even show up, orcs are a recent addition so it's plausible that soon we might get a female orc
Well... after that whole mess to the east of the temple... I bet there's some Orc babes out there in desperate need of some dicking. ya... gotta keep stocking up those P.G. Pots.

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Oh ... my friend... I love your beautiful mind and all it's fantastic Ideas ... I'd love to watch Caleah and Rosey double hugging that Gigantic dong and grinding up and down on it... a nice Animated scene with their tongues lolling out and maybe Erevi's daughter standing besides in a cheer-leader uniform cheering them on .... XD "GO DADDY !!!"
Caleah/Rosey Scissor grind:oops:
Erevi's daughter standing around, hell no... Still have a tongue that i can use at her...

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
I doubt she's the shating kind... she'd push them aside shouting "Daddy's cock is mine!"
Caleah/Rosey Scissor grind:oops:
Erevi's daughter standing around, hell no... Still have a tongue that i can use at her...
That Cheering thing was more for fun :p ofcourse she would have already had her fill of daddy's attention before she goes out to dominate the stacks with daddy's wang... she'd most probably pushing both Caleah and Roseys head down... telling them to properly clean off her juices off of daddys pole . Hmmm ... maybe she will even spread her legs and Join in letting their movement grind the Gigantic Phalus's head against her lower lips... I got a feeling she enjoys dominating other ladies.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...reaad the walkthrough/guide from the OP?
aside of a beginner guide it also contains all the infos you could wish for

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes