Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok... let's make some math...
Rosy will have 3 scenes which leaves 3 scenes with Liandra...
Since she already has sex with MC we may assume she'll get her pregnant content. Excluding the cave scene we 'll be getting 2 new scenes and there's high chance one of those will be anal

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
the blacksmith's dog is actually a good fighter.... if you are willing to postpone getting the dagger from the quest, the pet is a helpfull party member up till level 4... after that return him to the owner and if you have enough coins, buy an axe

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Where wheat?
I planted everything that I could but no wheat... and where do I get sweets for the daughter ?!
Wheat ! Coming Soon ! to a hobbit bakery near you. Hobbit Brand Bakery ™
Sweet's also available at Hobbit Brand bakeries.
What to do? The dog misses most attacks
the blacksmith's dog is actually a good fighter.... if you are willing to postpone getting the dagger from the quest, the pet is a helpfull party member up till level 4... after that return him to the owner and if you have enough coins, buy an axe
I didn't even know you could take that little shit into combat o__o Now I wanna start a new game raise it's level to 10+ and walk around town with a buff badass guard dog.
The Smith can shove his dagger ! I would rather take the puppy with me... maybe name him Lady-killer. He'd help MC impress all the joggers at the local park.
Rosy will have 3 scenes which leaves 3 scenes with Liandra...
Since she already has sex with MC we may assume she'll get her pregnant content. Excluding the cave scene we 'll be getting 2 new scenes and there's high chance one of those will be anal
Probably going to Include a pregnant Elf sex scene too... like one of the dress variants for Erevi, Victoria or Frida.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
I didn't even know you could take that little shit into combat o__o Now I wanna start a new game raise it's level to 10+ and walk around town with a buff badass guard dog.
The Smith can shove his dagger ! I would rather take the puppy with me... maybe name him Lady-killer. He'd help MC impress all the joggers at the local park.
joggers are evil though

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
joggers are evil though
:unsure: hmmm... yes... they find all the corpses in the morning... I bet they are responsible for making most of those.

The dog has little hp ... but at level 3 he hits a goblin for 8 damage
3 HP ? ... ... ... I think a Rabbit would have more HP than that. o__o Dafuq Puppy ! step up your game. Any Idea how much does the HP go up by over the levels ?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
:unsure: hmmm... yes... they find all the corpses in the morning... I bet they are responsible for making most of those.

3 HP ? ... ... ... I think a Rabbit would have more HP than that. o__o Dafuq Puppy ! step up your game. Any Idea how much does the HP go up by over the levels ?
The dog has 15 hp at level 1

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
I'm stuck with Spider Queen and have no idea how to beat her. Got best available equipment, tons of bandages, but every time I try to kill her I end up with <10hp trying to heal myself and hoping for damn spider will miss at the next turn.
What I'm doing wrong?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes