Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I'm stuck with Spider Queen and have no idea how to beat her. Got best available equipment, tons of bandages, but every time I try to kill her I end up with <10hp trying to heal myself and hoping for damn spider will miss at the next turn.
What I'm doing wrong?
What level are you?

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
I'm stuck with Spider Queen and have no idea how to beat her. Got best available equipment, tons of bandages, but every time I try to kill her I end up with <10hp trying to heal myself and hoping for damn spider will miss at the next turn.
What I'm doing wrong?
No Rush..... Spider is boss monster with quiet high heath pool [From me.... I can defeat her with 2 - 3 hits]
Grind Money and XP as much as you could at least you must defeat small spider with 2 hits for easy victory.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
the blacksmith's dog is actually a good fighter.... if you are willing to postpone getting the dagger from the quest, the pet is a helpfull party member up till level 4... after that return him to the owner and if you have enough coins, buy an axe

i never thought about that
always returned it for the dagger

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I always returned him coz I assumed the blacksmith wouldn't help you with any of the other quests until you do. Never checked though.

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
hello, all the ntr scene are avoidable?
if the answer is no, when the alternative scene will be added?

p.s: apparently the ntr scene with the goblin gangbang is the last one to have no alternative scene according to a user.
p.p.s: sorry for my english.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
hello, all the ntr scene are avoidable?
if the answer is no, when the alternative scene will be added?

p.s: apparently the ntr scene with the goblin gangbang is the last one to have no alternative scene according to a user.
p.p.s: sorry for my english.
Yeah Only NTR scene is the Goblin wedding and you can continue the game without problems without agreeing to marry her or just keep postponing the marriage.

Would love to see webm scene with non human girls in the upcoming updates!!
Not sure but I think it has an animation with Liandra in the upcoming update.

Reactions: u z i and ponk01

ponk01

Jan 1, 2019
Yeah Only NTR scene is the Goblin wedding and you can continue the game without problems without agreeing to marry her or just keep postponing the marriage.
and someone knows when will it be adding an alternative scene to this scene?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes