Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah this quest is not in the Walkthrough and also the walkthrough mistakenly asks you to use fertility potions with the vampires instead of energy potions to fuck all 3 of them.
Not mistakenly... back when it was written you needed fertility potions... the change to energy potions was rather recently and the Guide wasn't updated for a while now... maybe it will receive one once a new story arc is included

Reactions: Zeca Suez

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017

If someone can upload on Nopfy or whatever, would be appreciated. I cannot download cause I have reached my limit.
Found a bug

When you ask Vixenatrix the dragon to lift you up to the ledge, it freezes of sort.

also
Anyone have any idea what the button located at far bottom on the right of the graveyard does.
and any on what do about the missing dwarf, unless the ledge has something do with, and if it does, it means the quest can't be completed.

Reactions: Valronn

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Found a bug

When you ask Vixenatrix the dragon to lift you up to the ledge, it freezes of sort.

also
Anyone have any idea what the button located at far bottom on the right of the graveyard does.
and any on what do about the missing dwarf, unless the ledge has something do with, and if it does, it means the quest can't be completed.
The button in the graveyard is for killing 3 perfectly fuckable hot vampire girls and turning their hot curvy bodies to ash and bones during the day time.......... I would advise you to not fuck with that button.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
The button in the graveyard is for killing 3 perfectly fuckable hot vampire girls and turning their hot curvy bodies to ash and bones during the day time.......... I would advise you to not fuck with that button.
Will do, good thing I have a save before I did anything stupid

• Sad
Reactions: sfergerg39585

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Will do, good thing I have a save before I did anything stupid
Always a good Idea to have backup saves. Also there's a Walkthrough in the OP and another updated one posted on the last 1-2 pages incase you would like to read up and find most of the answers for yourself.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed win version of v1.60!

Win (152MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes