Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
She and her child are in bed with everything that I can ask her about sex and no more, there is also a quest further that you will have to make a bed for your daughter.
Just how much time has passed she is still there, mb I didn’t do something or did it wrong?
what you need to do in order to progres with Erevi and Howeveryounamedher is:
1)ask Beth on a date, she's the stable girl. gabriel's daughter
2) you will be able to ask Erevi about a way to summon things....
3) you will need to build the crib using wood, bear pelt and bear claw.
4) go to Beth and go on a date with her, keep in mind that this will also progress things with Mia and Liandra. Visit Liandra, she's probably missing, but we'll get to that later. Make sure Victoria is pregnant and on good terms
5) five days from the moment you build the crib, go back to Erevi, in the shrine, you will meet Erevi and a young child throwing a tantrum over the fact she's not allowed to eat sweets. that optionn hasn't been implemented yet.
6) talk with Erevi and use every option before going on a quest,
7) go outside, near the bat cave there should be a waystone covered with vines, remove vines and retuen to Erevi.
8)when the cutscene starts, fondle erevi for some quicky. She won't let you cum inside, but we'll get to that once the quest is done.
9) going outside of the tower, you will be stopped by the daughter, all geared up to go. go till the waterfall and let her discover your magic knob. near frida's home there should be a waystone, activate it, then go to the goblin forest and activate the south east stone.
10) go into town and rest in the rented house, in the morning you will have the option to get intimate with the daughter,
11) go north and near Mia's house activate the waystone, if you had sex with Liandra go to the well and if she's missing investigate her disappearance. the daughter will be an extra set of damaging spells. you can either charge or transform to decieve the grumpkins, after they leave, pull the lever and flood their cave, go deeper and fight the grumpkin king... leave the cave and ta da! Liandra wants to have sex with you (good moment to use the fertility potion)
12) go to the southern valley (the daughter won't be thrilled about it) and activate the waystone hidden among the rocky walls of the valley. now return to town and sleep in the house, have sex with daughter.
13) go to the western road, and you will be aproached by the carpenter, some bandits stole his things and he will ask you to recover them... go and fight them, unfortunately, your daughter's clothes got damaged so once you return to that, she will want to go shopping, but before that activate the waystone in the western road.
14) once you return to town, give your daughter 500 gold for shopping and return the stolen loot to the carpenter. once you do, the daughter will be waiting for you outside with a surprise. run to the rented house and.... surprise! Victoria is there
15) the last waystone is in the ancient temple, east of the goblin forest. Kill all the orcs and loot the room, after that comes the pillars, match the color of the pillars to the collor of the rooms, collect the tablet and return to erevi.
16) Confess you had sex with the daughter, otherwise she will tell mommy about your adventures. Sex scene ! drink the potion of fertility and do as Erevi tells you. ;)
17) after a sudden twist, Erevi wants to have more kids... you should thank your daughter for that, so visit her in her bedroom.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
where did the mayor's wife I got her pregnant then she yielded me the task to solve problemu her husband I solved the problem help I climbed in her window and she decide to keep our otnasheniya now I can't find her tell me what to do next

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
where did the mayor's wife I got her pregnant then she yielded me the task to solve problemu her husband I solved the problem help I climbed in her window and she decide to keep our otnasheniya now I can't find her tell me what to do next
climb the window, or wait for her visits in the rented house

overlord360

Apr 14, 2019
If you have not built the crib yet I suggest going to town and buying the Black Lingerie for Erevi and then going back to the tower, because you can only get her black Lingerie scene when Erevi is pregnant.
Interact with the sparkling spot which I think used to be in the top left side of Erevi's room so you can build the crib... once you build the crib a 5 day timer begins... and after the 5 days are over the baby grows up into a child and from there you need to do a few quests for Erevi, by the time you are done with the quest The Daughter will have grown up enough to fuck go out on quests with her daddy and if you have the decensor patch applied you can view the incest content with the Daughter.
Everything has been bought already, all the scenes with pregnant Erevi in red and black lingerie were just always the scene where she and her daughter are in bed and except for the offer of sex to which she says she said she gave birth and she needs a little more time nothing happens, wasted from 5 to 30 days and nothing.
p.s.sorry my english so bad)

Reactions: sinichi1998

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Reactions: Zeca Suez

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
from what's in her lair, what do you think she'll like?
:LOL: give up ye who hopes the askers shall figure it out on their own even with clues.

Everything has been bought already, all the scenes with pregnant Erevi in red and black lingerie were just always the scene where she and her daughter are in bed and except for the offer of sex to which she says she said she gave birth and she needs a little more time nothing happens, wasted from 5 to 30 days and nothing.
p.s.sorry my english so bad)
Just read the guide posted by @Kukothemadhatter over here man, that's all of the information you could need.

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
@muttdoggy
Maybe you could add to the OP what decensor patch does, the question below is very often asked.
How do i get the Scenes of the demon-daughter??
You need "decensor" patch from the opening post: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-62-tinkerer.1717/#post-30878
Once you copy it to the right place (www folder) you will have the option to have sex with succubus but you can't do it any time you want (she has to be on the bed in her room, otherwise she will tell you she's busy).

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes