Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
hmm.. this is weird. i was also one of the few people that couldnt get Victoria pregnant for some ungodly reason, so i was looking at the variables and saw one named "VictoriaDelayPregAnouncement" and it appears that this was causing her not to announce that she was pregnant. that variable is set to 1, if i changed to 0, the next day it would go to 1, so i decided to change it to 0 the day she would collect the rent and it "fixed". this caused 2 conversations to over lapse (the normal rent conversation and the anouncement) but in the end i still got the quest to arouse the mayor.
now im going to check if i can do the quests without glitches or if she or the soldiers come to collect the rent. Untitled.png

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
hmm.. this is weird. i was also one of the few people that couldnt get Victoria pregnant for some ungodly reason, so i was looking at the variables and saw one named "VictoriaDelayPregAnouncement" and it appears that this was causing her not to announce that she was pregnant. that variable is set to 1, if i changed to 0, the next day it would go to 1, so i decided to change it to 0 the day she would collect the rent and it "fixed". this caused 2 conversations to over lapse (the normal rent conversation and the anouncement) but in the end i still got the quest to arouse the mayor.
now im going to check if i can do the quests without glitches or if she or the soldiers come to collect the rent. View attachment 307588
why do you have so many quests?

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
why do you have so many quests?
Dunno. it seems they are not being added to the completed section. if you look closely i have the rescue the puppies still ongoing, but i also have the garden for frida, which is only available when she's preg and to get her preg/have sex with her you need to save the wolfs..
and no, i didnt "completed" them through variables.
from those 11 available quests that i got, i actually only have to finish 2 (bandits and the flour for the halfling) and im in the part of the guide right now, where i have to get the gem from the dragon

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Dunno. it seems they are not being added to the completed section. if you look closely i have the rescue the puppies still ongoing, but i also have the garden for frida, which is only available when she's preg and to get her preg/have sex with her you need to save the wolfs..
and no, i didnt "completed" them through variables.
from those 11 available quests that i got, i actually only have to finish 2 (bandits and the flour for the halfling) and im in the part of the guide right now, where i have to get the gem from the dragon
I was joking....

• Haha
Reactions: Tsukimaro

Tsukimaro

Sep 5, 2017
well it could have been a legit question! xD
rpg maker Mv likes to be Buggy as fk sometimes, just for the sake of it.

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
@muttdoggy
Maybe you could add to the OP what decensor patch does, the question below is very often asked.

You need "decensor" patch from the opening post: https://f95zone.to/threads/peasants-quest-v1-62-tinkerer.1717/#post-30878
Once you copy it to the right place (www folder) you will have the option to have sex with succubus but you can't do it any time you want (she has to be on the bed in her room, otherwise she will tell you she's busy).
you can't have sex with a succubus I have added a decensor patch

KTYLXY999

May 10, 2019
have you done the waystone quest with the decensor on? because if she's on the bed she should be asking if you want to have sex
and because happy in the WWW folder ? but I have another question when I open the WWW folder I have another folder WWW which to throw in first ?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes