Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
On the same map. There is a road north to Frida's house. Just to the east of this road is a hill (one of the dead gobbo locations was on this hill). On the hill is the dead tree.
Where can I get a guard dog for Mia the girl who lives with her grandmother?

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
The map is in the mayor's house.
You get the dog as part of Frida's quest line.
First you have to rescue the puppies (in the mine.
Then, if Frida is happy enough, she will give you one of them.
IMG_20190822_120011.jpg

Can you provide an explanation of this map, I mean the green ball should be facing where and the blue ball should be facing where ...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
arrows mark pillars that can be moved to change the direction of the reflected moonlight (blue lines).
You start with pillar"1" and your goal is to reach "X" in 117

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
arrows mark pillars that can be moved to change the direction of the reflected moonlight (blue lines).
You start with pillar"1" and your goal is to reach "X" in 117
Start at the red pillar 1 and point the green side to pillar 2, and follow the numbers until you get to 17.
I actually did it like that ... up to 30 minutes ... it turned out that my mistake was not pressing the end of the ball attached to the wall with the vines so the door would never open

thanks

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
You should listen to her and go to the temple, probably to the left.
You should listen to her and go to the temple, probably to the left. And you might try saving there and exiting out of the game and load that save. I sometimes end up in a poorly loaded map and saving and closing the game fixes it.
On the left there is no entrance, the temple door is closed and I have tried to save the load but there is no other way ...

dondani

Jan 24, 2018
I need help with the let there be light quest.
From the guide :
one is unlocked. Go inside and look around. CHECK EVERYTHING. The MC finds the High
Priestess's Diary. It tells of the goblin onslaught and the need to have one of the sisters take the
gemstone to a secret place for hiding.
There's nothing else here so head down the stairs to the next level. Go to the door on the
left (the one on
the right is locked, for now). There is a large statue in the room. If the MC continues to the right he will
find a room filled shelves and a desk. On the desk he will find a Journal entitled “The Enhanced
Fertility Potion Project”.

I found the first note but he library is locked and i cant enter.

Mickiy

Jan 10, 2019
I need help with the let there be light quest.
From the guide :
one is unlocked. Go inside and look around. CHECK EVERYTHING. The MC finds the High
Priestess's Diary. It tells of the goblin onslaught and the need to have one of the sisters take the
gemstone to a secret place for hiding.
There's nothing else here so head down the stairs to the next level. Go to the door on the
left (the one on
the right is locked, for now). There is a large statue in the room. If the MC continues to the right he will
find a room filled shelves and a desk. On the desk he will find a Journal entitled “The Enhanced
Fertility Potion Project”.

I found the first note but he library is locked and i cant enter.
Did you try entering from the main hall, not the corridor ?

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes