bitmaster

Jan 25, 2018
doesn't make my statement any less true...:evilsmile:
noone said that in a poly gods society one needs to worship only a single deity;)
Even if they oppose each other:p

Did you remove the farns/plants from where the light hits the wall?
worked thanks...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
you know? I don't envy the playtester. Sure he/she gets to play the release before others, but has to find bugs and ways to reak the game while being fully aware that people are waiting.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
only an issue if you feel pressured to do a half ass job in order to provide faster results... aside of that games like this normally have more than 1 playtester (speacking from personal experience from other games here).
the dev doesn't necesarrily uploads a finished version because a single tester only tested his most favourite scene from the latest version

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
That's new:

- New inventory menu. There are more than 100 items in the game, so it was about time to split them up in categories. I'll probably add more categories later, and I need to add higher res icons, but it's a start.

- A new character, she comes with three possible scenes, and yes, you can make her pregnant:)

- New scene(s) for Caleah and Ziva. This is a two in one scene, somewhat similar to the one with vampires in the crypt.

- New maps, including more floors for the temple of Qetesh.

- 5 new quests to complete. Visit Ziva at the temple to trigger these.

- New clothing item in Edgars shop

- A new special potion

- 100+ new images

Reactions: Angus Bez and bas

York24

Dec 10, 2017
For the new quest, where is the giant crystal? I found the notes on the first floor and it says that it is in a secret location.

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
get notes from 1st floor and then keep going west to the inn from weirwood village(new location)
Could you please explain a bit more clear?
I've found the notes saying the Giant crystal is in a secret location. There is nothing to the west of the map aboe the graveyard, so I don't understand what you mean...

apachepro

Oct 5, 2017
Could you please explain a bit more clear?
I've found the notes saying the Giant crystal is in a secret location. There is nothing to the west of the map aboe the graveyard, so I don't understand what you mean..
ok, first go to the basement, thats 2 floors down, you will find the notes in the study(it will be dark) Untitled.png

read the notes fully, then u get access to the new location, then talk to merchant multiple times

Reactions: Eikes and sunaboz
4.30 star(s) 195 Votes