DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Small addition: If I drink an energy potion, I can do it. But after the MASS he should be able to do it 5 times (or 5 times having sex) so far I know, instead of 3 times.

I also think there should be something like a Black Book where I can see when I had last time sex (without or with which potion), slept home, gave a present. So I can see if I should visit one of the girls again. The reason is, if I need to go back to an older save file, I do not know what I have done or not done anymore.
Maybe also see if they get pregnant, how long it will take. Maybe also even how many days since birth the kids have. And to see if it is necessary to feed the vampires, if it is still necessary.

It will be even worse if there will be more girls sooner or later, like Gwynneth, Beth, Maghda, Liandra, Vixenatrix, Jenny,...
I mean such a book would be useful... perhaps it could be merged with the Log Book we already got? It would help keep track of things.

You dont HAVE to feed the vampires to keep them happy, but it would be nice to know how well fed Venomina is.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

As some of you may know, I had a poll a few weeks ago on what to do for the next update. Liandra was chosen as the focus for the next update. I didn't really expect her to win, though. And to be honest I didn't have a plan for what to do with her. I meant to make it a rather short update, but just having the MC build a treehouse for her and their kids didn't exactly feel like much of a challenge. I've spent the last week working on a plan for her, and I fear it's going to become a bit more complicated than I first intended. I'm adding a new location that I've been dropping hints about for a while, and a relative...
This is going to take some time to complete, so I think the next update will release sometime in November. At least that is my gut feeling for now. I'll be back with more news/details about the update later on.
I've also been made aware of enemies freezing in version 2.51. I'm investigating the issue and hope to release a patch soon.

Tinkerer

1632007124848.png

Edit: small patch added for some big fixed made by tinkerer for 2.51

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

As some of you may know, I had a poll a few weeks ago on what to do for the next update. Liandra was chosen as the focus for the next update. I didn't really expect her to win, though. And to be honest I didn't have a plan for what to do with her. I meant to make it a rather short update, but just having the MC build a treehouse for her and their kids didn't exactly feel like much of a challenge. I've spent the last week working on a plan for her, and I fear it's going to become a bit more complicated than I first intended. I'm adding a new location that I've been dropping hints about for a while, and a relative...
This is going to take some time to complete, so I think the next update will release sometime in November. At least that is my gut feeling for now. I'll be back with more news/details about the update later on.
I've also been made aware of enemies freezing in version 2.51. I'm investigating the issue and hope to release a patch soon.

Tinkerer

View attachment 1411877

Edit: small patch added for some big fixed made by tinkerer for 2.51
CITADEL! CITADEL! CITADEL!!!

Also a relative + Female Elf with Liandra? Perhaps fun with the mother in law???? I am super excited to learn more about this update :)

If this is a bigger update with more content, new locations & more to it in general then I think this is actually good. One problem I've read from people on here is that the updates are so short since Tink started focusing on just getting girls to the preg stage that they kinda dont feel worth it like they were before. This will hopefully turn it around to how people reacted before with the larger updates which give us at least half an hours worth of new stuff to do max. Also I've been waiting for more elf content personaly (I like the monster girls but elves are sexy ;))

Last edited:

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
At some point I'd like to see another transformation for the Imp. She is still too weak in my opinion. Maybe a bit larger and more matured or something like that. But at least one that makes her a bit stronger than she is now after her actual transformation.

Reactions: caspian90

littlenoob76

Aug 17, 2020
Can someone help me, there is some glitch I came across when doing the Lucille’s Legacy quest where the monsters/enemies are like frozen in their place( they are not attacking or moving) .. Does anyone have any solutions?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Can someone help me, there is some glitch I came across when doing the Lucille’s Legacy quest where the monsters/enemies are like frozen in their place( they are not attacking or moving) .. Does anyone have any solutions?
There is a patch for that up a few posts (by M3ntir).

Reactions: littlenoob76

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
CITADEL! CITADEL! CITADEL!!!

Also a relative + Female Elf with Liandra? Perhaps fun with the mother in law???? I am super excited to learn more about this update :)

If this is a bigger update with more content, new locations & more to it in general then I think this is actually good. One problem I've read from people on here is that the updates are so short since Tink started focusing on just getting girls to the preg stage that they kinda dont feel worth it like they were before. This will hopefully turn it around to how people reacted before with the larger updates which give us at least half an hours worth of new stuff to do max. Also I've been waiting for more elf content personaly (I like the monster girls but elves are sexy ;))
So we have another married milf to impregnate, huh?

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
Here some trick for stats nearly perm stats. you need to edit www/data/CommonEvents.json and search for SleepAfter and place the code before the First Code below and paste the Second Code below
Note: you have to edit the same line as SleepAfter you could copy that line to another editor and modify
(the stats i used to auto add is Enhanced fertile, Immune to Infection and Poison, Giant's strength)
Code:
{"code":108,"indent":0,"parameters":["========================================================"]}
Code:
{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,18]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,26]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,24]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,29]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,27]}

Last edited:
Reactions: Sothyr

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Here some trick for stats nearly perm stats. you need to edit www/data/CommonEvents.json and search for SleepAfter and place the code before (the stats i used to auto add is Enhanced fertile, Immune to Infection and Poison, Giant's strength)
Code:
{"code":108,"indent":0,"parameters":["========================================================"]}
Code:
{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,18]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,26]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,24]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,29]},{"code":313,"indent":0,"parameters":[0,6,0,27]}
Nice, do you know how to change it to make enemies appear daily or possible to pickup incredients?

I found something what I think spawns them in CommonEvents, but not what parameter may decide if they appear or not.

Code:
{"code":108,"indent":0,"parameters":["==================== GATOR BEASTS ======================"]},
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[5,5,0,2,1,5]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,5,0,1,0]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[336,336,0]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[5,5,0,2,1,5]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,5,0,1,0]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[337,337,0]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[5,5,0,2,1,5]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,5,0,1,0]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[338,338,0]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[5,5,0,2,1,5]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,5,0,1,0]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[339,339,0]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]},
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[5,5,0,2,1,5]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,5,0,1,0]},{"code":121,"indent":1,"parameters":[340,340,0]},{"code":0,"indent":1,"parameters":[]},{"code":412,"indent":0,"parameters":[]}
If I understand it correct, it would be 5 Gators with this code.

Last edited:

3xd_tango

Jul 28, 2017
{"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[5,5,0,2,1,5]},{"code":111,"indent":0,"parameters":[1,5,0,1,0]},
:unsure: if you put {"code":122,"indent":0,"parameters":[5,5,0,2,1,1]} it will be always 1 and set beasts to spawns, the default is 1-5 random value

Reactions: Sothyr

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
I am doing the Thomas Rescue quest. I know where the hideout is and I have searched it 10-12 times and no Thomas. I think I might have killed him when I first entered as there were 2 playing dice. I have searched for answers here, but no luck. Anyone care to help?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I am doing the Thomas Rescue quest. I know where the hideout is and I have searched it 10-12 times and no Thomas. I think I might have killed him when I first entered as there were 2 playing dice. I have searched for answers here, but no luck. Anyone care to help?
bit tricky but at the bottom of the screen like south is a door for thomas
and dont forget to loot the table for set of dice

Reactions: Evilashv02

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Here some trick for stats nearly perm stats. you need to edit www/data/CommonEvents.json and search for SleepAfter and place the code before (the stats i used to auto add is Enhanced fertile, Immune to Infection and Poison, Giant's strength)
Code:
Code:

Well that didn't work for me, I opened the json file with word pad, added the first code you said before SleepAfter. When I tried to open the game error message came up. Luckily I had saved the original json file

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Step 1 : Turn off Capslock.
Step 2 : hunt boars in northern woods for Pig fat.
Step 3 : use 1 pig-fat and firewood to start a fire.
Step 4 : Instantly run to Victoria's window because the guard will put the fire out and then get back to patrolling so you have limited time to check out the scene.
Step 5 : Read the walkthrough from the first post in this thread like Evangelion-01 said, it has most of the information you need to get through the game.

The minigame needs you to click the arrows with the mouse... unless you have some kinda android version in which case I got no advice.
The problem I'm running into is that by the time the arrows finally load for me to see/click, the game is already over.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Does anyone by chance know the item or variable number for the human bandits? I turned the vamp girls to dust and later go a chance to redo it. However, when I went to do it, I had already killed/turned in the bandits. It has been 6 days and they have not re-spawned yet. So figure my only option other than restarting is to cheat the bandits

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes