Energetic

Jun 8, 2019
View attachment 2013592
I would trade all of the bat breeders' content for more of hers.
I believe both are gonna be in this update. The update was meant to be about Erevi, Erevi's daughter (this one) and maybe some additional dungeon content, which is now confirmed. Not sure if the Succubus is getting a pregnant update yet, but knowing Tinkerer a bit, she probably will.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
can someone help me? because i can't finish this mission 92.Quest Creepy Crawlies
you were at the right place, leave the dungeon (into the kitchen/Hall), then return to that spot facing the wall and hit your [enter] key and the next stage of the quest triggers.

king rizo

Nov 5, 2020
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2013108
Hi again! Just figured I was a bit overdue on dropping another image. So here you are. Currently I'm done with about half the scenes I planned for this update, but judging by the ongoing poll, I'm going to have to do some more. By popular demand the bat breeder(s) have been thrown into the mix, so I'll have to expand things bit. I'm going to attempt it in one go, but it will certainly be the largest update I've done by far. The bat breeder additions shouldn't be too complicated storywise, but it still adds up. If things end up getting too complicated to keep track of, I might end up dividing the update into two parts. But I'll certainly make an attempt to release it as a whole.
Any way, I wish you all a great week!

Tinkerer​
Its mean we could get more bat breeder? Different shape?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I believe both are gonna be in this update. The update was meant to be about Erevi, Erevi's daughter (this one) and maybe some additional dungeon content, which is now confirmed. Not sure if the Succubus is getting a pregnant update yet, but knowing Tinkerer a bit, she probably will.
Anyway it's about time for Everi to become a gilf & I know Tinkerer said that there'll be no new fuckbuddies in the upcoming update but will be cool if her mom joins the ranks & discovered that she's a great grandma in future updates

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway it's about time for Everi to become a gilf & I know Tinkerer said that there'll be no new fuckbuddies in the upcoming update but will be cool if her mom joins the ranks & discovered that she's a great grandma in future updates
While I'm never against more Elves I very much doubt that will happen this update as he has already extended the work load by agreeing to more Bat Breeders. Mabey in the future? But I'm not gonna hold my breath

• Haha
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Tobi

May 5, 2017
you were at the right place, leave the dungeon (into the kitchen/Hall), then return to that spot facing the wall and hit your [enter] key and the next stage of the quest triggers.
thanks for answering but I do what you say and the event is not activated
(I have the pickaxe equipped)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: juancj0710

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
"Tinkerers Update News"

View attachment 2013108
Hi again! Just figured I was a bit overdue on dropping another image. So here you are. Currently I'm done with about half the scenes I planned for this update, but judging by the ongoing poll, I'm going to have to do some more. By popular demand the bat breeder(s) have been thrown into the mix, so I'll have to expand things bit. I'm going to attempt it in one go, but it will certainly be the largest update I've done by far. The bat breeder additions shouldn't be too complicated storywise, but it still adds up. If things end up getting too complicated to keep track of, I might end up dividing the update into two parts. But I'll certainly make an attempt to release it as a whole.
Any way, I wish you all a great week!

Tinkerer​
So which option in the poll won?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
thanks for answering but I do what you say and the event is not activated
(I have the pickaxe equipped)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you leave the dungeon?
That's all it took for me to do it with your save, leave the dungeon, re-enter, go back to that spot and hit [enter], Cake!!
You don't need to equip anything. everything was fine with your equipment, I think it is just a glitch with the game not firing a trigger that should have fired.

Here I did it for you, just hit enter a few times

Last edited:
Reactions: Tobi

Tobi

May 5, 2017
Did you leave the dungeon?
That's all it took for me to do it with your save, leave the dungeon, re-enter, go back to that spot and hit [enter], Cake!!
You don't need to equip anything. everything was fine with your equipment, I think it is just a glitch with the game not firing a trigger that should have fired.

Here I did it for you, just hit enter a few times
ty bro :D

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Doing Molly's questline ATM, found the troll's cave & acorn, but cant fint second cave I assume its on the other side of the river but cant figure out how to get up to the level where the log crossing the river is. I assume thats what you do.

TSSG59

Jun 7, 2021
Doing Molly's questline ATM, found the troll's cave & acorn, but cant fint second cave I assume its on the other side of the river but cant figure out how to get up to the level where the log crossing the river is. I assume thats what you do.
Carry on up and to the right, it's at the very end of where you can go.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes