daverich351

Aug 18, 2021
How do you get the spider girl to trust you in the Creepy Crawlies quest? I have already impregnated her and waited 10 days but now she does not show up. Any Ideas?

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
How do you get the spider girl to trust you in the Creepy Crawlies quest? I have already impregnated her and waited 10 days but now she does not show up. Any Ideas?
Have you been feeding her? (Bear & boar carcasses are recommended for that.) Have you transformed her to the fully-human shape?

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
For the one who asked how far along I'm in PQ, I stopped for a bit after 3.41's content was complete. Also for whoever deleted a certain post, you actually thought I was trolling and going off topic? I don't get into trolling as that stuff's annoying to me, and I don't remember being off topic from PQ. This game is fun to play partly because of the rpg combat mechanic as I mentioned earlier. I also agree that extreme malediom that involves rape, ntr, and hard violence repulses me. At least most of that is not on PQ, which I appreciate.
Edit: What is there is at least avoidable.

Reactions: DomWolf

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
She is fully human shape and pregnant but now she won't appear anymore
Have you been feeding her at least semi-regularly?
Has she laid eggs in the caverns? If yes, you need to collect it. (There's a glitch with the eggs, see below.)
Have you given Erevi the Niger Arcana? Should be yes, that's the trigger to break down the wall into the caverns...
Have you edited your game files, or installed any mods other than Spicy and/or Gnomes? That can bork things in the game seemingly unrelated to what the edits/mods are changing.

Venomina eggs glitch: When she lays her first eggs either one or two will appear, near where you enter the caverns. Collecting the one on the right is the trigger for continuing Venomina's story. If it's not there, go back to the dungeon & return to the caverns to have the eggs respawn (this takes no time from the clock). Repeat until the one you want appears. :)

daverich351

Aug 18, 2021
Have you been feeding her at least semi-regularly?
Has she laid eggs in the caverns? If yes, you need to collect it. (There's a glitch with the eggs, see below.)
Have you given Erevi the Niger Arcana? Should be yes, that's the trigger to break down the wall into the caverns...
Have you edited your game files, or installed any mods other than Spicy and/or Gnomes? That can bork things in the game seemingly unrelated to what the edits/mods are changing.

Venomina eggs glitch: When she lays her first eggs either one or two will appear, near where you enter the caverns. Collecting the one on the right is the trigger for continuing Venomina's story. If it's not there, go back to the dungeon & return to the caverns to have the eggs respawn (this takes no time from the clock). Repeat until the one you want appears. :)
Thank you it worked

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
If Greta & Makith are chosen to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies, what will they be? I thought of something crazy that might work for these 2 gilfs:

For Greta: Quest Title - Regaining Granny's Youth
Synosis - Greta misses her youth & remembers a fountain of youth that'll help her to regain it but when she heard about it, she already started a family & it's risky for her to do so & now she's too old to go adventuring for it so it's up to the mc to get it for her
Reward - A gilf for a fuckbuddy

For Makith: Quest Title: More Goblin Breeders Needed
Synosis - The mc's queens & wives have been trying their best to breed with him as much as possible to raise the goblin population but it isn't enough so Makith decided to help out & remembered a potion that allows goblins especially the females to regain their youth but she lacks a key ingredient found only in a dangerous environment which only the mc has the ability to help her acquire it
Reward - An additional goblin breeder

What do you guys think?

Reactions: John-18

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If Greta & Makith are chosen to join the ranks of the mc's fuckbuddies, what will they be? I thought of something crazy that might work for these 2 gilfs:

For Greta: Quest Title - Regaining Granny's Youth
Synosis - Greta misses her youth & remembers a fountain of youth that'll help her to regain it but when she heard about it, she already started a family & it's risky for her to do so & now she's too old to go adventuring for it so it's up to the mc to get it for her
Reward - A gilf for a fuckbuddy

For Makith: Quest Title: More Goblin Breeders Needed
Synosis - The mc's queens & wives have been trying their best to breed with him as much as possible to raise the goblin population but it isn't enough so Makith decided to help out & remembered a potion that allows goblins especially the females to regain their youth but she lacks a key ingredient found only in a dangerous environment which only the mc has the ability to help her acquire it
Reward - An additional goblin breeder

What do you guys think?
What's the point of adding GILF fuckbuddies if you restore there youth? Kinda goes against the entire reason most people want these characters added in the first place.

Also if theres a fountain of youth then why cant it be used by both Greta & Makith? Why do the need separate options for regaining their youth?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
What's the point of adding GILF fuckbuddies if you restore there youth? Kinda goes against the entire reason most people want these characters added in the first place.

Also if theres a fountain of youth then why cant it be used by both Greta & Makith? Why do the need separate options for regaining their youth?
Well we know Ziva had her youth restored although in her case it was a curse. Besides, I mentioned earlier on that Greta knew about the fountain of youth & not Makith which has no effect on goblins. The potion which restores youth that Makith knows has no effect on non-goblins as I mentioned. However you do have a point about 1 that can work on both of them. Lastly I like to bring up, what's wrong with having gilf fuckbuddies when their youths are restored?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well we know Ziva had her youth restored although in her case it was a curse. Besides, I mentioned earlier on that Greta knew about the fountain of youth & not Makith which has no effect on goblins. The potion which restores youth that Makith knows has no effect on non-goblins as I mentioned. However you do have a point about 1 that can work on both of them. Lastly I like to bring up, what's wrong with having gilf fuckbuddies when their youths are restored?
Well from what I've read from the majority of people who are interested in these characters as Gilfs have made it clear they want them as they are. If Tinkerer decides to add these to characters to the harem then he wont win. If he keeps them as is then you have people like me who just arnt into geriatric old women. If he restores their youth then you have all the oldie goldie lovers getting mad. If he creates 2 plotlines for one or both where they either get restored or not is essentially wasted effort in double the work for less of the reward. Especially when there are so many other, potentially more interesting, LIs to be added

Also a Fountain of Youth is a massive game changer in the overall world cos that shit is coverted! There would be zero reason for MC to only use it once on 1 woman (creating more people asking for more re-youthed women). Also why wouldnt the fountain work for Goblins? I dont understand how they would be exempt? Just feels like a contrivance to me.

If you have access to the Fountain of Youth (by doing this Greta quest) then why cant MC have the idea to take Makith? It's not the first time content for 1 girl has been locked behind content for another.

There good ideas dont get me wrong but one thing I have learned about storyboarding, level design & world making is that sometimes we gotta take a good idea & build on that. Cut away the oddities & snarles.

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Well from what I've read from the majority of people who are interested in these characters as Gilfs have made it clear they want them as they are. If Tinkerer decides to add these to characters to the harem then he wont win. If he keeps them as is then you have people like me who just arnt into geriatric old women. If he restores their youth then you have all the oldie goldie lovers getting mad. If he creates 2 plotlines for one or both where they either get restored or not is essentially wasted effort in double the work for less of the reward. Especially when there are so many other, potentially more interesting, LIs to be added

Also a Fountain of Youth is a massive game changer in the overall world cos that shit is coverted! There would be zero reason for MC to only use it once on 1 woman (creating more people asking for more re-youthed women). Also why wouldnt the fountain work for Goblins? I dont understand how they would be exempt? Just feels like a contrivance to me.

If you have access to the Fountain of Youth (by doing this Greta quest) then why cant MC have the idea to take Makith? It's not the first time content for 1 girl has been locked behind content for another.

There good ideas dont get me wrong but one thing I have learned about storyboarding, level design & world making is that sometimes we gotta take a good idea & build on that. Cut away the oddities & snarles.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well, Luthien is 1 example of a grand-looking gilf & I believe that we can all agree that we need more like her
I agree, about Luthien. Not a massive fan of old women so the Greta+Makith stuff I'm not too fussed about. But I wouldnt mind some more attractive older, mature women in the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I feel its getting g harder for MC to hide his multiple relationships & the girls are definetly catching on. But most seem to be living in "oblivious" denile. Victoria is fully aware of his actions (not that shes surprised) as she calls him out after Gwynneth's 1st birth, pointing out Rosy & Jenny if they had kids. Rosy will even mention being worried about Victoria if MC asks for her vote as high/Max Affection.

Depending in you're relations when Beth is preg, MC can admit to the Temple (which she is ok with cos it's more a type of holy prostitution in her mind) or admit to Victoria, to which she says she kinda knew. If MC says no girls then she will call him out, showing shes not oblivious!

It will be interesting to watch MC have to deal with a few female fallouts over him... ;)

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes