DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wait!! Did Victoria really pitch those ideas??? (excluding "The Nanny", the only one you're taking credit for!)
Well in this hyperthetic situation there would be more going on then that.
Victoria says buy a uniform= MC buys what he likes & Victoria is annoyed but theres no time, Niece shows up.

In the Domestic Drama, MC walks in on Victoria standing next to a very pregnant Niece. She tells MC to find a place she can stay because of space issues & it would be hard to explain this state to her brother if he visits. Again the Temple is actually MC's idea.

Victoria still needs help so she gets MC to find a suitable replacement. The Brownie means MC will keep it in his pants.

This was a rough character arc idea that I wrote in like 20mins.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well in this hyperthetic situation there would be more going on then that.
Victoria says buy a uniform= MC buys what he likes & Victoria is annoyed but theres no time, Niece shows up.

In the Domestic Drama, MC walks in on Victoria standing next to a very pregnant Niece. She tells MC to find a place she can stay because of space issues & it would be hard to explain this state to her brother if he visits. Again the Temple is actually MC's idea.

Victoria still needs help so she gets MC to find a suitable replacement. The Brownie means MC will keep it in his pants.

This was a rough character arc idea that I wrote in like 20mins.
can't wait to see your sprite in the game :D

PS my comment was meant to be light, in reflection you might have taken it as more sarcastic.... sorry if that's the case.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Firstly by "Myself" I ment the MC...
Don't say that... I wasn't joking when I said I wanted to see your sprite :)

Tinkerer if you read this, please put Domwolf in the game, he's been active enough that he's practically a part of it anyway... be nice to him though, don't cuck him too hard (obviously we will need to cuck him a little), just be kind about it :D.

4.20 star(s) 206 Votes