RPGM - Abandoned - Peck Orbit [v0.1.2] [Grimar Horns]

1. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

The game seems incredibly promising. It has custom bodies, various clothing and cool kinks. I'm looking forward to where it goes. :)

At the moment, the game is pretty much just an alpha, but hopefully more to come.

My one bit of feedback to the dev is to fix the very slowly animating text. It is frustratingly slow and impossible to skip except with the fast-forward button. Thus, I either have to wait a long time to read something, or, more realistically, I end up reading the first couple words of every blob because I get frustrated and press S.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

FishTaco

I love where this is going. Imagining the confusion of your mind changing in a world shaking instant is... so hot! Girls struggle with perception issues and constantly worry about what people will think of them. Imagining a cosmic or some kind of magical 'event' wiping away that perception fear is strangely exciting. Having a moment of realization that it happened then the realization fades away and you don't even realize that things have changed. That you have changed.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Space_Cow99

This not incest title sadly its more of where you change your avatar whenever and see if that works, you can have no sex and still ends as good game moment.
    But overall I found choices were naughty, neutral and being stick in mud.
    Stick in mud give you quick exit.
    Neutral method trying get far as much you can.
    Naughty gets you all way to space and back.
    Like you can change your character's appearance any point of game.
    Its hot almost like claire game but I don't know if could hold candle to that very much.
    It feels that needs more adventures.
    I hope see more and soon.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

aigimilan

Standard rpg maker game that's in early early early stages.

There's about 10 minutes total of game play, about 7 of which will be spent on customizing a character and how it looks naked and then you never get to see anything of if. 2 minutes out of that will be spent with your character counting as her neighbor repeatedly slaps her ass.

What game play there is, is super tedious.

Not to mention, the game has been restarted for new art work, it's got maybe 5% of the total content that it used to have, and tends to go 6 months between updates that add a single image.

Edit: This review was made when the game was under a different name. It has since been restarted.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

JamesWhisky

The game is quite interesting not so often seen in this particular kind. I love that you can exactly specify your character. The game has a great potential to be one of my favourite corupt games. It has some flaws due to unable to save the game due to missing img file in the last version 0.3.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

AurSol

So far so good, really easy UI and idea, tho if this is 0.3 and there's only that so far in content i'm a bit concerned about the final product's replayability.

But art, system and story wise is on point and i really look forward to it's completion !
  7. 5.00 star(s)

swiezak1988

Very short so far, but it will be great if it will develop into long story, preferrably with not so fast development of character's lust (not letting some actions happen so fast). Obviously as in RPGM, non-linearity will be also very appreciated. I have revisited this game after some time and I'm quite surprised how it matured in quality - it's an eye-candy now. I hope for some story development, because beginning unfolds in very appealing way.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

dobzzz

has great potential nice gives freedom to the player great art work for the MC could have had more art work though still a very nice nice to enjoy if u r a fan of female protagonists well the game is still in progress and i think its bit too early too judge but as a demo its good hope they improve/add more art into the game
  9. 1.00 star(s)

DrGrigor

Review as for version v0.2

I try to give positive opinion about this game, but I really cannot bring myself to recommend this game after 4 hours of trying it.

You see, the game itself show a lot of promise but the execution isn't something worth to praise for. The game have the tendency to freeze, lag or crash nearly all the time.

I am not the only one who experience it, as many other do experience it & some even claim they're unable to play a few RPGM they own although I am uncertain whether it is true or not but you can check out those comment at the first 6 pages of this thread.

The game also lack of many necessity basic particularly quest log, turning it into "I have no fucking idea what I am doing" as soon as you miss any detail. Well that's exactly what is happening to me when I miss a few detail.

What this game can do to improves it's quality would be like....

-Add gallery scene.
    -Reduce the lag, glitch or freeze.
    -Add quest log.
    -Ability to rename character or re-customize it.

This game is very promising, that I can guarantee. But if you look forward to trying it, I would recommend you to try it after update v0.2. I cannot bring myself to rate it higher than 1 after 4 hours of painstaking attempt of trying it while the game content was literally close to none.

And 1 question that probably keep us puzzle is, what's the point of asking us to have our character naked in the early customization when it doesn't permit it? :/

Edit: In case you guys are wondering why it takes so long to try this game with almost no content, it was due to the game constant freeze & crash.