VN - Ren'Py - Pecker PI [v0.4] [MrPocketRocket]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lucky_Spices

Pecker PI is an interesting game with an unique setting in the 50s. Many scenes really capture the 50s vibe.

The game has nice looking models and quite a few and different love interests. It also has a some lewd scenes already.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Iamthegoldengod

Pros: MCs personality and looks are dashing, the renders are beautiful and environment is very well crafted, writing is decent, Plot seems interesting but can't say much cuz it is just starting.

Cons: more music could be added, I understand that game is new and royalties are like hell so if you are someone like me just have Lofi playing in background and game flows very smoothly with those chill tunes.

Verdict: you should give it a try even tho there's not a lot of content. The renders are beautiful along with cool mc so doesn't hurt to show some love to the dev and show some support. (Detective Sandra and Gabrielle look very beautiful )

(INSERT palpatine voice) We will watch your career with great interest.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sunaboz

Good start to a promising game . Renders are superb, sex scenes are nice and the plot is intriguing and rather fresh/non-standard. Characters are also well written and all in all it's one of the best debuts I've seen. We will see if the high quality will come hand in hand with frequent releases but so far I'm very optimistic about this game and for v0.1 it deserves 5/5.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

SixtyNineGaming

This is a solid showing for an initial release. It is competently written and well made. The story is ok and the characters seem interesting.
    It is good in the technical aspects too - the visuals look okay, and the characters are distinguishable even if their models look generic. Overall, it made a good first impression.