Unity - Peeping and Teasing [v0.702] [Yeung110112]

1. 1.00 star(s)

thri11z

It's a total grindfest with unclear objectives and/or tasks to move the story forward. The English translation is a little iffy at times but that's a minor quibble compared to the other larger problems already mentioned. It's a shame because the art is actually decent
  2. 2.00 star(s)

MikesDK

The story is meh, and i think 2 stars is being nice due to the fact you have no clue what to do since quest log is in chinese, same with mini games, i think the only english is the dialogs.

And that damn sound when text apears on screen gets annoying atleast for me.

The LIs looks pretty good, but getting to see any animations with them is impossible due to the none english texts, i liked the build on all of them.

Cant really rate the animations since the only one i saw was a girl bending over so yeah maybe later.

Maybe game is worth a revisit once its all in english so you can see what your supposed to do, but a sandbox without know gets boring very fast, there is plenty of other boring things like doing the card game for emotions for each LI in the game is to much even more so since the freaking points goes down over time as well....
  3. 4.00 star(s)

periodBracket

I really like this game, it's one of the fews hentai games I still remember after a couple of months away, the game may be interesting...

But as a "game" it just sucks, there are so many bugs the menus are confusing and the UI is horrible, especially that 30 minute wait just to start the game, it feels like the code is all over the place.

I gave it 4 stars because I really enjoyed how it was presented, the bugs and lag kinda helps with the humor of this game.

But, if my enjoyment doesn't count, I will rate it a very solid 1 star. It needs a lot more time in the oven.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Pretty unplayable right now

- About half the text is still in chinese, it seems only the handful of dialogue lines were translated, not ui etc. (this is the biggest barrier)
    - Minigames for everything, every step - can't be switched off
    - All the characters look the same
    - Character icons on rooms look like kim jong un so you cant tell where to go
    -MC disturbingly wears a creepy cummerbund all the time
    - Mostly the girls are cardboard cutouts in the rooms, I didn't see anything immersive like the banner shows, but it could be because i coudln't read the chinese to get there
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2755092

One of the most boring thing around.

The renders are half decent, but the characters are rather on the ugly side.

Moving forward in the game, is confusing as fuck. All you seem to be able to do, is the card game.

It only took very little time to become so bored of this and delete it.

The game's paywalled as well, so you'll need the crack listed somewhere in the thread, but honestly, it's not worth your time.