game has well polished feel :D

art very nice :D

--
    somewhat grindy tho not epic D:

need sprint function ong

need quickplay on minigames to alleviate grind frfr 100 emoji
  2. 5.00 star(s)

valkyriec

very good game, i'm really enjoy the demo version.
    and looking forward for full game.

nice art, nice system, nice animation, good sound and not buggy.
    come with autosave function only, but seem not have problem with gameplay at least in demo version.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5078792

This game has a lot of potential! Gorgeous art and animations, fun minigames, and a decent amount of content for a demo. My only complaint is that some of the mechanics like the internet search are not well explained. Excited to see where this project goes
  4. 1.00 star(s)

newoyujuco

Review of a demo

An anger-igniting disappointment.
    You know this type of adventure/quest games, where you have to drag yourself through the chain of poorly related and boring "events", and you wish someone else do it for you, cause it feels like a chore? This, plus three annoying mini-games.

Everything is fake, everything is a gimmick.
    Management? there is no management. There is nothing to manage. Play mini-games, or don't, no repercussions.
    Sandbox? Well, it has five empty locations, two of them are just shops, which could be replaced with an app on your computer in you room. But no actual "sandboxing".
    Corruption? Both characters are whores from the start, you will just fuck them.

So what is it? A walking simulator. No freedom is given to you, no real options, no choices. Just go to see event #6, and then go to see event #7. It could've been a kinetic novel. But it masked as a real game with such effort, that it actually fooled me to stay till the end and left me with 2 hours wasted and no joy.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

loikl

Interesting game similar to NTR legendary, the main objective being to spy, corrupt, and have sex with the women in the building, so the content in this is NETORI (The MC steals the girl), so (as always) this game is mislabeled, this is because it has some spy scenes (the MC spies on a girl with her boyfriend), something quite natural considering that they are boyfriends, but some cry because of this.

Based on the above I can say, this game is similar to NTR legendary with some voyeurism scenes.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

kinglionheart

Review based on Demo.

This is one of best management simulation games that has come out recently. The closest game I know would be "Apartment Story". In both games you gather blackmail materials on tenants in your apartment. But this game takes it much further.

The fun feature of gather clues and searching the internet for more clues is great. The minigames are easy and diverse enough to not be too bothersome. The way to advance the story is usually clear enough or there is a way to find out what to do. The game is as easy or hard as you want it to be.

Once the full game comes and we get all the girls and all the different sex scenes, the game will get even better.

When compared to other recent NTR games like Handyman Legend and NTR Dojo, I say this is a much better game. The minigames don't overstay their welcome and the way forward is much clearer without much grinding. The only game I say is as good is Ntraholic.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Knight6797

I'ma be the first one to vote, and there's ALOT of good stuff to tell about this demo so far:

Story: 5/5
    You are essentially managing a dorm with (in the demo so far) one female student, with which you (obviously) want to have alot of sex in the future. It starts off by you seeing her fucking her bf on a camera, figuring that she's a horny slut but her bf can't satisfy her, so you go on a mission to essentially try and break them up so you get to have all the fun with her. It's really a unique setting for the story and I can't wait to see what other side stories the side characters will bring, but without spoiling too much this is the introduction. The pacing may seem slow at the start but trust me, the wait is worth it.

Gameplay: 5/5
    The gameplay essentially consists of you playing 3 different minigames (which are kinda fun in their own respect) with which you can collect money to buy cameras and get certain sex skills. It can feel a little grindy at the beginning, especially if you don't buy the upgrades for the minigames (which makes them ALOT more simple to play and essentially easier to collect more money), but you can also collect peeping images of the girl to sell them for 200 each, which is a quite nice addition. The main gameplay part also includes searching the web for keywords which you pick up when meeting, talking to or peeping the girl/boyfriend, which progresses the story essentially, and I really like this function since you get to see even social media pages etc. which makes the world a little more lively and dynamic. The girl also has her own schedule which you find out, and overall the gameplay elements are very cleanly executed. My only complaint would be that the minigames can get a bit monotone after a while, so adding a skip function in the future (for example buying it in the club) would be great, but otherwise it's quite manageable.

Sex scenes: 10/5
    Seriously, those are ofc the main interest of the game and they for sure don't disappoint. Some interactions and scenes have a very fluid pixel animation, but the main CG is absolutely gorgeous, I can't even begin to explain how good the animation and sex CG's are, they are fantastic (x-ray included), so no complaint here whatsoever. Ofc since it's a demo it only has a few scenes with the girls so far (which are all by their own respect really good) but some funny and sexy scenes are also included (like her being stuck in the washing machine etc.). I can definitely say that this is the main strong point of the game and so far executed to near perfection, only hope for alot more of those in the full release.

Sounds: 5/5
    Just overall pretty good sound effects during H-scenes, whether it be moaning or the rest of the sound effects that includes them, pretty solid, nothing groundbreaking but no need for that in my eyes either. The music is also very nice to the ear and doesn't get boring, fits thematically with the rest of the map and is overall well executed (especially in minigames).

Conclusion: A very good demo so far, premise of a netori game which can actually rival NTR legend compared to the other "failed" copies of it. 5/5 from me so far, hope the full release doesn't disappoint.