EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
COVER.jpg

Overview:
You play as a Peerless Demon Lord of Lust who after begins defeated and imprisoned for thousands of years finally escaped his prison but due to some complications, he ended up in a different world and possessed a body of a weak human.

So the adventure begins:
To regain your power you must spread lust and corruption,
lucky for you this world is full of beautiful women just waiting for you.
It seems like only women can use magic in this world but I can sense my magic and my demon power too seems to work.
So I'm the only male that can use magic in this world? It offers many possibilities!
There are even elves and beast folks. I wonder if there are demons too?
Thread Updated: 2024-04-13
Release Date: 2024-04-01
Developer: Darx24 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.32
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Saves

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Sounds promising, a thousand+ year old Demon Lord goes to the Human Realm, that means the MC won't be a wet wipe, which is great. But how is the sandbox incorporated ? Does it have the grindy stat padding or is it just exploration ?

Everytime I hear Demon Lord in one of these descriptions, I always think of Demon King Daimao and this girl :

1630702208593.png
1630702221546.png
1630702233098.png

Only a matter of time until we get this girl in an adult game, muahahahah ! Btw check out that show, personally my favorite demon lord anime of all time and I've watched stuff like Misfit at the Demon Academy and How to not summon a Demon Lord for example.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
At this point in time there is almost no content in this game.
>A brief lore dump.
>An initial introduction to MC's actual body and bland attitude.
>A handjob/footjob scene with little (almost zero) build up.
>A few lines from each character.

The renders aren't that good either, generic on all fronts.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
>A brief lore dump.

First release, what did you expect?

Pezzo

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
In terms of NTR - NETORI ONLY - You will steal and fuck other's girls and wives.
The staff asked me to remove it :KEK: They want to"subvert people's expectations" I presume

• Haha
Reactions: BaasB

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Sounds promising, a thousand+ year old Demon Lord goes to the Human Realm, that means the MC won't be a wet wipe, which is great. But how is the sandbox incorporated ? Does it have the grindy stat padding or is it just exploration ?

Everytime I hear Demon Lord in one of these descriptions, I always think of Demon King Daimao and this girl :

View attachment 1386634
View attachment 1386635
View attachment 1386636

Only a matter of time until we get this girl in an adult game, muahahahah ! Btw check out that show, personally my favorite demon lord anime of all time and I've watched stuff like Misfit at the Demon Academy and How to not summon a Demon Lord for example.
Well there is a stats system but don't worry gaining stats will be easy and you don't have to spend hours just repeating training etc.
Explorations will also be pretty simple with some random events and loot that you can sell for money or use for crafting ( Yes I have a plan for a very simple crafting system where you can create some items that can help you in your's adventures or give access to some scenes )

I also love the demon lord show I watched Demon King Daimao, Misfit at the Demon Academy, and How to not summon a Demon Lord even read lots of novels with it. Happy to meet another man of culture :D

Darx24

I like butter
Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
>A brief lore dump.

Now, this is what I can name Constructive criticism ^^
I will be honest this is my first game and two weeks ago I didn't even know "How to renpy" Also, I never used Koi Studio before - I just hope I get better in time.
And English is not my native language so writing dialogues is the hardest part for me but I hope that someday I will meet your expectations ^^. Thanks again for the good feedback that really helps :)

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Is footjob avoidable? nothing against those who like it but I hate it when using it just as an excuse to have something sexual

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Well there is a stats system but don't worry gaining stats will be easy and you don't have to spend hours just repeating training etc.
Explorations will also be pretty simple with some random events and loot that you can sell for money or use for crafting ( Yes I have a plan for a very simple crafting system where you can create some items that can help you in your's adventures or give access to some scenes )

I also love the demon lord show I watched Demon King Daimao, Misfit at the Demon Academy, and How to not summon a Demon Lord even read lots of novels with it. Happy to meet another man of culture :D
Does that mean we'll see Junko and the other Demon King Daimao's girls in this game *wink* ?

1630707343564.png
1630707258147.png
1630707447493.png

Jk, obv the Patreons decide stuff like what kind of girls get added to the game, however if you're willing to accept a suggestion of a fellow MoC, then don't mind taking my idea, it's yours *cough*

Reactions: gabriele ciaravolo
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes