2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
RJ264953_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You play as the manger of a gladiator training grounds.
But due to poor management, you've gone into debt.
In your moment of need, your childhood friend, who also happens to be a strong warrior, reaches out to help.
Together, go for the top of the Colosseum!​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-20
Release Date: 2020-05-20
Developer: Ban san kai -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Machine translation)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

hakarlman thanks for the game

RJ264953_img_smp4.jpg RJ264953_img_smp3.jpg RJ264953_img_smp2.jpg

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
"But due to poor management, you've gone into debt".

I've never seen that kind of premise before :Kappa:
At least is not another fucking demon lord . . . Oh no, i said too much !!!

Next rpgm game

"You are a low ranking demon in the demon lord army, do to your incompetence a raid on the hero went wrong and you lost 1 million souls, now you have 1 week to gather those souls back while your demoness girlfriend stays with the demon lord as insurance"

Aug 12, 2017
I'm fine with NTRs but i think that the NTR's shouldn't be MTL, i mean, the point of the NTR's in my opinion is to cause some sort of unconfortble feeling, and much of that goal is caused the story of the game, and with MTL that goal could be obstaculisated. Is like with the "thug hero Party" i need a good translate for a good and quality trauma :D

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I'm fine with NTRs but i think that the NTR's shouldn't be MTL, i mean, the point of the NTR's in my opinion is to cause some sort of unconfortble feeling, and much of that goal is caused the story of the game, and with MTL that goal could be obstaculisated. Is like with the "thug hero Party" i need a good translate for a good and quality trauma :D
You are free to translate them yourself, there are tools and tutorials available online

Anatolj

May 8, 2017
NTR stands for several words not just netorare it also stand for Netori(MC does the stealing) or netorase(the partner are actually wanting and willing to make her to have sex with other people) which kind of fits this situation. So the problem is that this site uses the NTR for all of them instead of the full wrods to tell the difference.
Thank you for your service Captain, my Captain! *salutes* So it's more a problem that it's an umbrella term, and encompasses multiple sub terms, rahter than a miss use of the term.

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes