Comics - Collection - Pinup - Pegasus Smith Collection [2024-02-16] [Pegasus Smith]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Andreas Hardcastle

Perfect mix of story, render quality and variety of acts. One of the few artists that actually make you want to read and see what comes next, not just fap to great 3DCG art. This is by far my favorite erotic story teller.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

J0K3RXXX

Excellent art work. 5/5
    The stories and characters are also pretty good. 5/5
    Dialogues are great. 5/5

The only thing I could mention negatively would be that this great artist has not made a visual novel... yet.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sandro99

Top rated work!
    Scenes and characters are detailed and beauty 5/5
    Characterst behave naturally 5/5
    Dialogs are book like smart and well placed 5/5
    Watching it since naturel episode 2 up to 10 and it still on the high level
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BradWilly18

Excellent art work / renders. The story is also pretty good. I think the series is just getting interesting, cant wait for the next episode. Too bad this isnt a visual novel already... I'm sure there would be a lot more followers for this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 167032

I've been reading a few comic as I am doing one myself. Apart from a few other dev/creators, Pegasus to me is the best in renders/story telling and erotic sexy content.

Definitely read all his comics but Au Natural is probably the best imo. Easily 5 stars for me.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

muc2001

Great story and graphics. It is iterestin how the story will go on. There are lots of possibilities. What is with Gina's husband and Brandi? How will the story with Gina's daughter and Dylan go on. and the thing between Emily and Dylan is not told out. So I'm curious ...
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Belgram

to make it short: EXCELENT gam ... sorry Comic

I hope the writer will make a game out of this. It would be fun to see everything from the Sons perspective.

- Good Story, nice dialoges
    - high quality renderings
    - Characters have charm and have some depth
    only thing that I dont like that much, are the hugh boobies of most of the woman, some more variations would be good ... but thats complaining on a high level :)

edit: typo
  8. 5.00 star(s)

derede

This is kind of comic you wish to see as a game.
    Great renders,
    Great character desings,
    Great story with kind of slow burn corruption.

I hope Pegasus will create a game someday with same quality as Au Naturel.
    5/5
  9. 5.00 star(s)

cr7 is the fucking goat

high-quality renders.
    high-quality and detailed characters.
    high-quality and natural environment.
    awesome storyline.
    so far it had a very good incest sex, even though I'm not into incest but it was very good
    5/5 in my opinion
  10. 5.00 star(s)

StupidRabbit

-Little, but good story
    -EXCELLENT renders
    -Characters well made.
    -Only a fell men

The good of this comic it's that it is not just sex, sex, sex all the time. Yes, you'll find a lot of sex scenes, but the writer builds a storyline first.