Penis problem for the females

Oct 9, 2019
Untitled.png

Untitled 2.png

When I go to anim then current state for the female then when I press penis this came up so could help me to know how to fix it? Same as the Character Creation but one question is, is it gonna be the same as before?

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
When I go to anim then current state for the female then when I press penis this came up so could help me to know how to fix it?

I don't know this software, so can't tell you how to fix it, but it's clearly a bone problem.

When you add the penis to the model, it try to follow the position of a bone that is missing. And like it's missing, it send this part of the penis somewhere on the infinite.
Either the figure for the penis is corrupted, or you need to firstly change the skeleton for the model, in order to use one that have the bones for the penis.

Oct 9, 2019
I don't know this software, so can't tell you how to fix it, but it's clearly a bone problem.

When you add the penis to the model, it try to follow the position of a bone that is missing. And like it's missing, it send this part of the penis somewhere on the infinite.
Either the figure for the penis is corrupted, or you need to firstly change the skeleton for the model, in order to use one that have the bones for the penis.
Well thanks for that do you know how how to get skeleton for model for females? Also how to change it? In which Folder?

Last edited: