Daz Penis - The search for the ugly ones

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Hello,

i have found that the wet presets work really great but i am not sure if it can give me some more ugly penises. Possibly with pimples. (it's getting ugly)

So i am looking now for really infected or ugly penises for some hobo's.

Which penis addon would give me some truly ugly penises. Perhaps as an addon to some existing penis like Dicktator.

Thanks

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hello,

i have found that the wet presets work really great but i am not sure if it can give me some more ugly penises. Possibly with pimples. (it's getting ugly)

Which penis addon would give me some truly ugly penises. Perhaps as an addon to some existing penis like Dicktator.

Thanks
Take a picture of what is in your pants... :KEK:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hello,

Thanks
use photoshop or gimp and add acne or whatever you want it's not hard to do

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
You could add some primitives (spheres, most likely) and copy the torso skin texture of the figure you're using and put a bunch of them all over the dick, then add some dirt/etc. in post.

Reactions: coffeeaddicted

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Ah, ok. It seems i have to get good at photo software. :)
I hoped there was such a thing though.
Well, thats ok.
So this will be something i have to do because i really want it look like something, well, nasty.

I assume i do that by adding layers onto the image of that penis. I think that will be fun. :ROFLMAO: