HTML - Completed - Perchance to Dream [v1.02] [DesiDee]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Selaiko

Surprised this game never got much attention. While there are a few typos every once in a while, and at times it can feel a bit grindy doing the same things repetedly (even if every time you do them you get different results) this game is one of the best completed TF games on here.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

taler

Well scoped and designed game that shows a real talent at game making. Pretty decently length list of endings. Good and enjoyable prose. Characterization is unambitious and tropey. Sex is good for people into m2f but lacks variety for everyone else.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Oshitari Azumi

A pretty good HTML game, which are games that I usually keep a sharp eye out for due to projects like ASFA and The Company. Basically, it's like a weird combination of Inception (diving into dreams) and either Source Code or Groundhog Day (doing the same thing over and over until you've got some optimal outcome). The only two things I felt somewhat mislead and peeved by, respectively, were the lack of images and the feminization of the MC. The second one is really just my taste, but the first one feels like I was misled as the preview and title images are either background or nonexistent. Either way, a fun game. Just hope that you like a lot of reading.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

NextTimeMaybe

Okay, so I don't usually write reviews, but I figure this game deserves it.
    It's one of the best out there, well-written and immersive. Not much in the way of graphics (just a couple images in the background + an image for every ending), but the way the writing moves my imagination is just great.
    Recommended for anyone who feels ok about TG games. A must-try for those who are into in particular