Others "Perfect Bond" dev diary

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The new game has potential. But it must be subsidiary to the perfect bond. The author must focus on the game inspired by Cloudlet and finished, he can then start his own story. My tip would be to insert more engaging characters into your game. Like the husband's brother trying to corrupt his wife or the rude guy trying to rape his daughter-in-law. Well, there are few games where father-in-law and daughter-in-law team up behind their husband/son's back. I only remember Power Vaccum and Lily of the Valley with this theme. It is a field to be explored.

Reactions: sslovoe

radbaz31

Feb 23, 2023
The new game has potential. But it must be subsidiary to the perfect bond. The author must focus on the game inspired by Cloudlet and finished, he can then start his own story. My tip would be to insert more engaging characters into your game. Like the husband's brother trying to corrupt his wife or the rude guy trying to rape his daughter-in-law. Well, there are few games where father-in-law and daughter-in-law team up behind their husband/son's back. I only remember Power Vaccum and Lily of the Valley with this theme. It is a field to be explored.
potential my ass

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
nah u cant just straight up lie to him this shit ass it looks like its from the 90s ..the mail women if flat af and he showed her naked in the first few renders

fact. But he can reshape the female character. Including more curves, larger breasts, hair in the vagina, some details such as slightly transparent veins in the breast area, some expression lines on the face that indicate that she is a milf. Etc. Add new characters. He can do that. But still, I prefer him to continue with perfect bond.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes