Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
What do you want them to do ? they have to progress in the sexual degeneracy of the FMC, and after doing everything possible in a 1 on 1 scenario, only group sex leave any progression.
From my Opinion I think This Project prgress is Enough at this Point, Dev maybe can end this Story Line and Create New Game with More Teasing and Burning NTS beside all gangbang And Creampie with Every update.

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
he make surprise 2 week ago
View attachment 4063299
he release first demo of next game he plan to release when this game end
and look better than this game i think
1727132568851.png
I'm not saying you're totally wrong per se but that isn't exactly what is happening. Perfect Housewife is getting its updates put on hold for additions and remakes. We're getting the other game to fill in the time between.

Edit: Nvm I see why you're telling people the game is ending, kinda weird homie.
1727133016763.png

Reactions: killer12asdrtwete

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
View attachment 4064240
I'm not saying you're totally wrong per se but that isn't exactly what is happening. Perfect Housewife is getting its updates put on hold for additions and remakes. We're getting the other game to fill in the time between.

Edit: Nvm I see why you're telling people the game is ending, kinda weird homie.
View attachment 4064251
He has a lot to say about the game's direction, the dev's choices and a quantity of ideas for a guy leeching the game for free. Additionally, Erik has clearly triggered his penis envy. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: jayphi45

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
He has a lot to say about the game's direction, the dev's choices and a quantity of ideas for a guy leeching the game for free. Additionally, Erik has clearly triggered his penis envy. :FacePalm:
Tbf this is in the Patreon so he at least is paying to give this opinion. He's obviously not a native english speaker so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but now that I see his comment its a bit suspect.

Reactions: hankfranklin

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
Tbf this is in the Patreon so he at least is paying to give this opinion. He's obviously not a native english speaker so I was giving him the benefit of the doubt but now that I see his comment its a bit suspect.
He must've subbed somewhat recently as he used to haunt this thread, whining constantly for someone to leak the updates. How ironic that he pays now but doesn't come here to share, guy is a magnificent hypocrite & a bit of a leaking knob. :LOL:

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
That Guy's been spamming K4 for months, over a year now tbh.
He's anti-Arnold.
He's anti-Erik
He spams K4 to let Mario fuck Stefany and when it doesn't happen he comes here to say the game is boring and dead.
He's not the only one. There are a handful and they have been negative the entire time, yet somehow they are back with each update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
That Guy's been spamming K4 for months, over a year now tbh.
He's anti-Arnold.
He's anti-Erik
He spams K4 to let Mario fuck Stefany and when it doesn't happen he comes here to say the game is boring and dead.
He's not the only one. There are a handful and they have been negative the entire time, yet somehow they are back with each update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So strange, he hates the two characters packing the most meat, he must have a baby dick and Arnold and Erik cause him physical pain. Mario is such a cunt, easily the least popular character in the game. I would rather see Stefany fuck a dildo than Mario tbh.

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
some here act child
game of thrones is big tv show ever made
and everyone hate ending
this mean everyone hater no reason ?
bad end is bad
not be sheep no have any opinion
game out idea for 10 month
am sure lot support want good game not support to get same thing over and over this milk game no story

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes