Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Picture Perfect - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Cheat, Improvements Mod [0.14] [SuperWriter]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
1574744488286.png

Updated: 2021/05/30
Game/Creator: Picture Perfect /
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.14
Game Version: 0.14
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Picture Perfect!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to maximize your stats.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -
Android: (0.10)
Thanks DarkAssassin for the Android Port

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
aw.. i mean the mega link.
These are small files - you don't need MEGA - but if for some reason you do, just ask and I'll upload it for you elsewhere - MEGA is blocked by my ISP so I'm having trouble too.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm enjoying this vn, but not all of us Brits talk like Sabrina. She sounds like some bad actor american actor from 'Mary Poppins'
Maybe you should mention it in the game thread rather than the mod thread. :rolleyes: That said, the stilted dialogue is a bit funny, and even the MC has caught himself doing it a couple of times. Good fun. I'd say let's leave that stuff in.

Reactions: Meh1969

Meh1969

Oct 11, 2018
I'm enjoying this vn, but not all of us Brits talk like Sabrina. She sounds like some bad actor american actor from 'Mary Poppins'
Interesting place for your comment, given this thread is only about the MOD of the game, but I'll be sure to pass your Mary Poppins comment along to Julie Andrews (I guess she was born in Danville Illinois?) ;P

McFarlane42

Dec 9, 2017
Interesting place for your comment, given this thread is only about the MOD of the game, but I'll be sure to pass your Mary Poppins comment along to Julie Andrews (I guess she was born in Danville Illinois?) ;P
He was likely referring to Dick Van Dyke's performance, which was incredibly over the top bad Cockney attempt. Julie Andrews was quite well played. Wrong spot for the critique though, agreed.

Reactions: tossler

Meh1969

Oct 11, 2018
He was likely referring to Dick Van Dyke's performance, which was incredibly over the top bad Cockney attempt. Julie Andrews was quite well played. Wrong spot for the critique though, agreed.
Check out Dick Van Dyke's birthplace...