Wolf RPG Completed Perfect Service: The Guild That Does Anything for You [2019-08-18] [kurotozakka]

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

bigeat12

Jan 6, 2018
Gameplay isn't my thing, but that BGM in the evening at the guild? That was so good it made me play an hour longer than I meant to. Went and extracted the music so that I could find it (it's ). I know that most of these games uses free license OST but that just makes the one with exceptional choices stood out.

thank you for linking the song, I stopped what I was doing to see if anyone also mentioned that BGM

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
interesting fact. Autor didnt bother overflow cheking his game. If your HV gets over 9 it goes to 0 and game kinda borked.
yeah, my save just got bricked because of that basically. with both girls pushed to lv9, i can't see any lewd scenes or it screws up

I think I like this Shion girl already.
I really don't like the sadistic types like her. But admittedly, get past her sadist streak and she's honestly amazing.

She's the only sadistic girl in fiction that I honestly wouldn't mind

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well. I tried to give this one a shot... but I dunno... something about it caused me to get bored very early on.

It's not a bad game, I think. It's just not for me. It's likely at least partly because I'm not particularly interested in sadistic characters like Shion. I like assertive and even dominant girls, but I don't particularly care for that sort of thing when it focuses on humiliations and whatnot... and the game totally lost me when they put the guild master in a chastity cage.

Oh well. Not every attempt can be a winner.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes