Seeking Period sex games

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Might be a long shot but worth a try looking for any games where u play as a male mc who has sex with a woman who is on their period.
Ren'py games preferred but all welcome

Reactions: atrebor68

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Hmm, there's only two I know of and one of them is only oral sex if I remember correctly.

Our Red String -- Full on vaginal sex with Lena the FMC on her period. (Only a small portion of the game, pretty far into it too)
Fetish Locator -- Eats out Min while she's on her period pretty early on in the game. (It's only one scene I believe, so yeah.)

I'm sure you've heard of/seen/played both of these games, but I figured It was worth mentioning just in case you didn't know they contained that content. If another game exists with that type of content, I have yet to find it.

Lemme know if you find anything else. :D

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Hmm, there's only two I know of and one of them is only oral sex if I remember correctly.

Our Red String -- Full on vaginal sex with Lena the FMC on her period. (Only a small portion of the game, pretty far into it too)
Fetish Locator -- Eats out Min while she's on her period pretty early on in the game. (It's only one scene I believe, so yeah.)

I'm sure you've heard of/seen/played both of these games, but I figured It was worth mentioning just in case you didn't know they contained that content. If another game exists with that type of content, I have yet to find it.

Lemme know if you find anything else. :D
Yeah played both those thanks anyway

Reactions: SlapE