VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Permission [v1.0] [Dimajio333]

1. 5.00 star(s)

redoubt27

"The novel considers one of the options for answering the question: can the married couple separate love and passion, keeping their relationship?"

If you can separate the two, one of them is lying their ass off... :ROFLMAO:
    And they are operating on a very diluted meaning of the word love in the context of marriage...

With that said, 5* for a solid, short story that gets to the point quickly, exploring the fantasy, then offering the "out" before it went too far, and a wife that respected the decision and apologized...
    Also, you can go the other way, let it play out, and enjoy.

Well done.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

luxilfer666

• Short Story with Amazing Plot
    • Great Characters
    • Extraordinary Writing
    • Good Models (especially the wife)
    • Decent Graphics

This VN only has one choice which conludes how the ending is going to be.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

oszapo25

The small is beautiful, like this short and hot VN. The story is well-rounded, with good endings. The constructing the gradually encreasing passion of the characters is excellent. Their emotions are authentic, and it well-reflected on the face of the female character.
    The characters are loveable, with an individual, sensitive and sensual female.
    This VN has many potential to develop on, to enlarge the story with other adventures or to give more details to it, like animations, the sound of sex, more representing the lust and pleasure of the female character on her face during sex, during her satisfaction etc.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

JIE^_^

Short and lean, the character model is exquisite and the body proportions are normal, in line with my aesthetics, the author is really good at it (y)。As a short story, there are still a few optional paths. Although it is a bit difficult to tell a story thoroughly within the range of about 900 pictures, the author has done a good job.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

-Complex-

There is not much to say. Really.. The story was okay, although it was quite short and somewhat predictable, but still enjoyable. I've seen already better, but worse games as well.

It's needless to compare this with the Sharing My Fiancée, ofc it was miles better and longer. Actually what really bothered me about this game was that our wife's sex partner was too feminine ..a blue-eyed handsome, who looked more like a kitty boy, than a real bull. Not the guy I imagining in a game like this. For me rather was Greg the perfect alpha from the other game.
    I slightly missed the animations during the wife's cheating scene, it would have definitely spiced up that event.

Overall it's a short fun game for the ntr lovers, especially if you don't have the patience to get involved in a long complicated novel.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Quinnzoel

Its been a while since i've seen such a good netorase/wife sharing theme game. The sex scene is hot. The wife is beautiful, loving and loyal. Also, no humiliation at all which really like.
    But the ending is a little short tho. I wish we could see the aftermath of it.
    To be honest, I like this more than the previous game Sharing My Fiance from this dev. Wish they make this a much longer game tho.