Others - Permit, Deny [v1.1.2a] [Mew games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

primeumaton

v1.1.2a

I love the Papers Please style game with erotic content. I wish there were more games like them.
    If you have played Gatekeeper, you will now that is a gem.
    This is not a gem.

This is still quite buggy, has no save game feature, and becomes a grind quickly.
    Once you get to the quest where you have to raise relationships, you're basically done if you don't want to sit there grinding forever. This is definitely the point the game goes from rather good to downhill.

I found a few bugs that arent entirely game breaking but are annoying enough to feel like an alpha.

The sex is ok but repetitive. Not that interesting after seeing it the first time.

If I wasnt a fan of the genre I'd say this was a 2 star game, or less.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Luar

A cheap barely working copy of a better game, if you want to actually play what this game pretends to be play The Imperial Gatekeeper, it's a great game, way more fun, it even has a whole ass campaign
  3. 2.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

I've been actually following this game for a while now and saw a lot of potential in it. Game didn't seem too tedious, and the ""gameplay"" seemed like it could be expanded upon for a lot of potential "mob sex".

Unfortunately, it turned in to one of those games were half a year passes and barely any content is added. Developer cites various excuses, releases a patch with a tiny amount of content and actually makes the gameplay worse and more tedious, then points you to his Patreon. Lmao.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

SuccubusFemboy

Graphic 4/5

The graphic is simple but nice

Audio 1/5

There is literally no audio in this game. there is some button clicks sound and thats all.

Gameplay 2/5

The gameplay is a bit repetitive and the grinding is terrible. Good thing that there is a button to get money and xp for free so no need to grind too much if you dont want to. The game doesn't seem really that difficult. The idea is simple but the problem is how bad it is explained. The game is very hard to understand and needs more explanation, that mini tutorial at the start is not enough. I still don't understand how am I supposed to know who to approve or deny.

H Scenes 4/5

Loved the H scenes. They are simple but the art and animation is good. Unfortunately I will not give 5/5 because there is too little h scenes right now.

Bugs 1/5

Way too many bugs. I didn't even play that much but they need to fix all this bugs. I will not give a list of the bugs i have found because there are way too many.

Extra

I still recommend to try this game even if I give a final 2/5 rating. I still think the h scenes are nice and you can see them immediately if you want (just use the cheat button) while ignoring the gameplay. I hope this game will get fixed and they will add more H scenes because the idea and the art was not bad.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

S4Dsack

The OP's links work, and the thread in general seems fine, but the content is awful. The game itself is unplayable on macos and its a total waste of time on other systems. Maybe v3.1 might be worth cumming back to but right now this is trash
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Pessoal_Desconhecida

This game is not ready yet but the things that already has on it, for sure make this game a good experience for playing, its like Papers Please but with less things to inspect that make the NSFW better (cuz you dont need to concentrate much for playing) and also have a kind of a story that is not so relevant but is something. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    You can also grind in it just to have alot of money but i dont think you need more than like 3K cuz you can save the game and just get the girl you want to H by just paying her (if you have the "Prostitution" skill).
    Well, the best thing at this game is the animation, its pretty nice and fluid and the characters can also be customized if you play Sandbox.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Froguser64

first of all the game makes it very unclear how to actually check for the wrong thing and won't let you check if it's wrong like in other games.
    then the "items" you get are either uselesss or have no real explination. and the game breaks after the saint city section
  8. 1.00 star(s)

almond

Unfinished, barebones, grindy, a complete waste of your time and a huge disappointment.

If you're a fan of The Imperial Gatekeeper and have been patiently waiting for something similar then I am very sorry to say; keep waiting. Permit Deny has a cast of several very pretty girls and nothing else going for it.
    Story is undercooked. You get promoted a couple of times then your big titty handler transfers to a new station. Then you ask every character in the city if they have seen her and 1 person tells you where she is. The End. because the game isn't finished.

There might be a ton of characters but there is only the 3 same sex scenes and once you've gotten bored of seeing those I guess you'll uninstall the game forever.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Harard

Good game, pretty close to "Papers Please", but nsfw. The artstyle is unique and sexy. The different women are unique and I'm always happy to see my favorites coming in.
    I look forward to this being developed further!

Issues at the moment:
    - Clicking too much at the end of the day might freeze the game (save daily!). - On the later levels it's hard to figure out what one did wrong, it would be nice if it could be checked in the logs at the end of the day.
    - Unfinished!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

shadowth

The game is still in development, but I can't judge it as complete.

But the game is good.

Besides having beautiful girls.

I don't see anything wrong with the game so far, besides the missing quest and locked regions.

The quest only goes to the tenth quest, which would be the main story of the game.

It offers three types of fetish taste.

In addition to having a hell region, at least it could have heaven or other types of races. ex: elves, dragons, drows and among other things.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

The__Guy

Pretty good game, love the concept, great execution. Unfortunately it lacks from an autosave feature, which would be really useful for the nature of this type of game. Other than that, I can see it becoming a great game.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

juri4

Art is good, game is shit.

Once seen costumes I hoped it will be finally something decent and at least somehow erotically good, but then I could not open a fucking passport, could not perform expection unless girl does not wear clothes and even could not do anything of above without stress gauge fucking sky rocketing in 10 seconds.

Go fix, completed...
  13. 3.00 star(s)

PaganWarlord

Good foundation with clean artstyle. Not really innovative so far though relationship having an effect on how they react is nice.
    The biggest downside is pretending this is complete. It is not. Performance also leaves a lot to be desired as it is running equaly poorly on low-mid range mobile phone and on a beefy PC
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Yu Da Viet Cong

So I play the whole game v1.0.6 and in my thought there is couple of things. (Sorry if my English bad, I haven't use native writing skill for a while)

1.0.6: Status Incompleted.

*Good points:
    -Good art style: This game have a nice taste in art, the art style both of the character face, body and segg make me impress. As a PP and IG old player (The games that start the trend) I think it is fine as a uncompleted game. It is just bad if you looking at it as a not completed IG.
    -Easy to remember gameplay: If you play the game and completed it till round 4 (Like me) there is little to non things to check.
    +Round 1: Date
    +Round 2: The lion mark and date
    +Round 3: Matching name, The lion mark and date (Must have the inv paper)
    +Round 4: All of the above and a confirm paper.
    -Things that I see as new things:
    +Character have feeling with you: After a few time checking, they start talking more and giving you more talk. Which is close to RL (People going to get comfy after a while working.)
    +Skills: Things like hypnosis is a nice things to add in, making you working not for the money but for other things aswell.

*Bad point:
    -Bug: welp, it is incomplete so I know it will have bug but incase you want to know, there is a bug where you use sand box mode and then arrest the NPC (I don't have the skill unlock) It will send you back to normal play but just with some sand box things on the check sence.
    -The money is not well use: money can't really buy a lot, since the daily payment is little to non and the things you can't buy are mostly out class (I only use 2 skill and they are fuking OP)The "bag" slot are unuseable.
    -The map look nice, but there is no point in put it in a big button.
    -Not so good tutorial.

*My ideal:
    -More character like cat girls, lolis, dark skin,... (I saw elf model but it is unuse), put anime character like how 2B got add in ImG if you like. (I saw 1 girl who look like an anime girl I don't watch in this game already.)
    -Skill by level should be remove, you can change it to get it by talking with NPC, buying books and items (so the money is using more) Some things like learn hypnosis by using book or get better time with girl with pill, increase love with perfume.
    -Make some clicking on the wrong things so the newbie can know wtf is happening.

That all for now. Hope U keep upgrade the game and kick all the haters.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Lurthian

Not very good. Seems was intended to be a mobile game and not sure how well it runs there, but on PC it just feels laggy and unresponsive. Content itself is very bare-bones. Ironically due to the lack of content the mediocre translation doesn't really detract too much just because there's just not enough there to detract from.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Fidzius

[v1.0.6]

Since it's marked as complete and sold as such on dlsite, it will be treated as a full product in this review.

It's bad and similar enough (to Imperial Gatekeeper) to be called a complete rip-off. A lot of aspects make it even more of a scam.
    • Tutorials are either missing or lacking
    • Shop items are weak and can be bought out in 2 tries (has a refresh button)
    • Mistranslated phrases
    • Cut-off text
    • Making money is easy and useless
    • EXP gains stall to take several (LIMITED) 'quests' and absurdly many day completions to level up
    • LVL skills aren't properly described, can't refund points
    • You can glitch through one menu and end up in another
    • Sometimes menu actions don't respond
    • Sometimes freezes
    • Does not care for settings, fullscreen mode is a joke
    • There are SUPPOSEDLY other countries, can't enter them, only 1 has visible interaction (TO DENY ENTRY)
    • There are a SUPPOSEDLY potions, haven't seem them.
    It's pretty bad, when you play enough you get bored and notice that it's actually awful and likely a rip-off.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

SofieSoBad

idk whoever has the right to call the tags but this game is not finished.
    that aside, it is still very bare bones and boring.

you know what. the fact that i wasted time for this just to see "updating" at a certain point, in the middle of the game is enough reason for one star, so fuck it. one star
  18. 2.00 star(s)

TemplarOfTyr

Laggy, unfinished, poorly translated, even poorer tutorial, constantly unexplained mechanics, hypnosis does not even work. Do not waste your time with this. Go to The Imperial Gatekeeper instead until this gets fixed. This review is as of the 'completed' release 1.0.6