NutMaster007

Oct 4, 2019
Nope. It's not even on Kemono, only a post about the update. He probably sent the file through a private message. So yeah, we still have to wait for a hero
Some people commented on ci en and arca that the update was implemented but not posted so I doubt that's the case

Adrian Night

Jun 1, 2017
For this game specifically, you should be launching the game via the .exe and not .swf.

For other games like the demon's stele, try allowing your flash viewer more memory
i have 32GB of ram and a 3090. how do i do it? show me?

Also i did. man does it laggggg. it lagggs badddd

Weeb__Slayer

Feb 14, 2020
Anyone playing the android version? Game seems fine but then will drop fps super hard and some buttons stop working. It might just be the android build sticks but idk

Nevermind, even the PC build has some issues.

Ukelele15

Sep 15, 2020
One thing that I realized in this V.1.07, is that the game gets stuck when a NPC gets fed up and leaves the screening.

Forcing you to quit the game and lose the progress made in that in-game day, be careful.

ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
SANDBOX
after loading a game through exe file, press here (screenshot) and snadbox button will appear
press below the actual arrow tip 1696428048793.png 1696428048793.png

Last edited:
Reactions: greensaga

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
Is it just me, or does the game at one point stop allowing you st strip search the applicants? The lag at that point also becomes pretty much unbearable, despite my PC being pretty far from a potato. Also, the new applicants at the castle speak Korean, despite the language otherwise being English.

Are these just bugs and godawful optimization, or is something else at play?

As an important reminder, your defender might be disallowing your saves from being made, make sure to let those through.

Edit: The dew item seems the be the source of the bug that prevents you from stripping people.

Last edited:

Relyks

Aug 9, 2020
A lotta games like this would improve if they had an actual programmer help out.

There's also a lack of QA testing. You can softlock your progress if you imprison the wrong NPC because they just stop showing up. Skill issue I guess.

And, let's be honest, flash is an outdated piece of unoptimized garbage in 2023.

I am still confused as to why an unfinished game is assigned v1.00+.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes