ssbbssc

Dec 13, 2019
A lotta games like this would improve if they had an actual programmer help out.

There's also a lack of QA testing. You can softlock your progress if you imprison the wrong NPC because they just stop showing up. Skill issue I guess.

And, let's be honest, flash is an outdated piece of unoptimized garbage in 2023.

I am still confused as to why an unfinished game is assigned v1.00+.
flash foreva

Dan Varkholme

Aug 26, 2018
Is it just me, or does the game at one point stop allowing you st strip search the applicants? The lag at that point also becomes pretty much unbearable, despite my PC being pretty far from a potato. Also, the new applicants at the castle speak Korean, despite the language otherwise being English.

Are these just bugs and godawful optimization, or is something else at play?

As an important reminder, your defender might be disallowing your saves from being made, make sure to let those through.

Edit: The dew item seems the be the source of the bug that prevents you from stripping people.
What dew and how can I disable it?

EDIT: Man I am not even hable to speak now

HandyCapped

May 18, 2020
What dew and how can I disable it?

EDIT: Man I am not even hable to speak now
It's an buyable and equippable item that (AFAIK) is supposed to give your applicants more patience, but it seems to fuck up their patience progression and prevent you from doing certain things that affect it. So far this game looks like one big can of bugs and glitches, despite being a supposedly ready release.

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
SANDBOX
after loading a game through exe file, press here (screenshot) and snadbox button will appear
press below the actual arrow tip View attachment 2979614 View attachment 2979614
It doesn't actually matter where you click there, the sandbox will unlock as long as you click on the title.

In other news, is anyone else having trouble actually entering sandbox mode? EXE doesn't enter it, and SWF crashes when I click it.

Reactions: greensaga

KenNight

Aug 18, 2018
Seem like the 1.0.7 patch is updated 'till the Agnar region only . And as can be seen from the game , we have like 5 regions more . I WONDER how long will it take for the game to be fully finished kekw.

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
Seem like the 1.0.7 patch is updated 'till the Agnar region only . And as can be seen from the game , we have like 5 regions more . I WONDER how long will it take for the game to be fully finished kekw.
I also feel it, it seems like this game isn't completely finished, at Ci-*n there is no latest information from the developer

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes