Aereist

Feb 1, 2018
People kept mentioning Xeno Control, and then just brushed it off as an underground stuff without providing any legit information at all. What am I supposed to do with all these mentions lol.

Also, this game is frustrating to play. I can't. It doesn't even worth being a filler game while waiting more of the same genre.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Update the thread the game is uncensored now​

Dakeyr

May 14, 2017
what do you mean? honestly i dunno what are you referring to
In cheat engine, under the value you look for, you can change "Scan Type" and "Value Type"
In this game, when you look for EXP, you set Value Type to 4 Bytes, the default. Scan for value, wait for it to change by either doing another day or buying something, scan for the updated value until you find it and can edit it to your will.
When you look for money, set the Value Type to Double. Nothing changes about what you need to do mechanically, search for value again as before, but do it in Double, otherwise you won't find it.

Reactions: BHMG

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Game expect you to know how to perform some task... "Do a physical examination", ok, how ? I can touch them but I always run out of time, and even when I touch it doesn't count, so how ? Not hard to do a tutorial for your game...

Reactions: mahw45

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Seems the game is not over. Arrived at the castle and that was that. No other map available, other than hell when sending girls to prison.
You can click on the main menu title to unlock the sandbox

1690626533239.png

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
Game expect you to know how to perform some task... "Do a physical examination", ok, how ? I can touch them but I always run out of time, and even when I touch it doesn't count, so how ? Not hard to do a tutorial for your game...
Yes, there is a real problem, and I also found the answer by searching. A physical check is to take off the upper part of the clothes and make her remove his hand from his chest, and that's it.

Adamantine

Aug 26, 2019
The censored has been removed in the Android version as well, the android version is uncensored now
But i can't see any defference beteween 1.0.3 and 1.0.6 on Android. Censoring degree absolutely similar. It was and is as shown in the screenshots.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Insanium

May 29, 2017

Idelacio

Jul 22, 2018
Xeno Control will liberate us all from this discount TIG plague, rest assured fellow humans.
Can't find any info about this, got a link for it? Google search and DDG just pull up some mediocre strategy game on steam.

2.30 star(s) 18 Votes