Personal Assistant Blackheart

BCGuy

Oct 30, 2022
I downloaded the Personal Assistant (Blackheart Edition) game v0.7 from F95 some time ago, and now a search for said game on F95 returns nothing. Can anyone tell me what happened, since even abandoned games remain available here?

GasparGames

Mar 11, 2024
Good question. It seems to have vanished from this site but its still available other places.

Momo sama 69

Feb 1, 2024
Same here I've searched the game on f95zone and nothing comes out, does that mean the game is being discontinued?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
So when games get banned from f95zone is it usually forever or will they eventually come back after a while.
If a game is banned because of site rules then it's forever, unless the dev changes whatever it was or the rule changes. A thread can be temporally taken down for clean up comments, but that's usually quick. I guess there is the rule (1.)7 staff check too, with a new game that can take any amount of time. Days, month even a year.

Reactions: Momo sama 69

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Latest info from Discord
I know I just pinged you all yesterday with my bitching, but I wanted to drop a trailer to you all for PA.
PA will release in two versions. This trailer is for the full version.
I need everyone to understand that I needed to finish something I promised 2 years ago. And this trailer will explain that promise.
The two versions will be:

**PA only, with a shortened version content from the trailer removed for those who don't want the other "content" so they can maintain their PA only" content.**

**The other will be the PA and another product for those who want it**

Both will be stand alone as well for those who don't play the other, but I think this way, everyone will get what they want.
Watch with music on! Enjoy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: KRL. and soprano31